Monday, April 13, 2009

:: 嬉しいAries ::

Phew… Luckily I get my pendrive back… The files inside it is still intact. The Buddha “Pendant” is still there. Only the cover is missing. Oh well, it had been missing for quite a while, and it’s still usable, so I guess the cover is MEANT to be missing after all… X3

Anyway, I’m still happy even without the cover, scoldings from my stupid family, and my sore throat… Because at least 雨音is really a godly song for me!!! Wow… Can’t believe how good can this song turn out… I can even imagine the MV in my mind already… Especially the bridge part!!! That’s the best part of the song, where all instruments went so loud, the best climax ever in my songs!!! Although… I’m not going to sing this song, but 光… Haiz… How much I wished to snatch the song from him… But no, the song is his feeling. Haiz… I can’t steal other people’s feeling, right? Well, at least his blog really give me a lot of inspiration to this song. Haha… not.

Oh, and actually, I have another thing to be happy about... あたし、大好きな人の手に摑まった。本とに嬉しいです~ って、じゃない。Haiz... I'm still scared about the whole thing... Oh well... At least, まだ友達です。それだけもう好いです。。。

。。。かな。。。?



本とに大変ですわね、あたし。。。 



ま、いいか?



Oh well, at least today is Sushi day!!! We went to CC at first, to wait for Yucchan (Yuki) to come down. So when we finished, we go back, found out that Yotsuba wants to go with us too. Okay, we go. We waited for a DAMN taxi for almost 20 minutes!!!! What the... But it's fun la. Well, we sang random songs and such. It's all about “Onaka ga suita~ Deshita deshita deshita desu~”. Haha... I know we're damned boring about it. X3

So, we arrive there, and Kou called his dad. But then, his dad couldn't come to take his phone back. Haiz... Anyway, we rushed to Sushi King and took a queue. We took a number and walked around. Well, we only managed to visit one book store (the expensive one) thanks to KOU-KUN who went disappeared from going to the toilet. So Yuki and I were like joking around, whether Kou-KUN gets XXOOX by someone already... X3 We spent 10 minutes to find this Kou.

Me: Kou-kun~ Kou-kun~ Kou-kun~ *from top floor door*
Yuki: You calling dog ah?
Me: Yalah~ Kou-kun~ *the below floor* Hey, there's a toilet. *called inside the boy's toilet* Kou-kun~ *no answer, went to the girl's toilet* Kou-kun~
All: *LOL'ed*
Kou: *outside the girl's toilet already* ….......................................

Lolz~ That's such fun~ X3 Then, since there's not much time left, we went to sushi king. Then, we ate up. Wow... The kid behind Yuki really bugs everyone. Haiz... So, I decided to change place with her, since she complained so much... Anyway, we ate for 40 minutes, then the waitress came and tell us that we only have left 5 minutes. What the-

Oh well, they still need business, right?

So we left, and we straight went to Multimedia class. Damn that stupid teacher, she's still teaching us that stupid film stuff, which I CAN ALREADY DID IT IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES AFTER MASTERING EVERYTHING!!!!!! Bleach, eat our money... Well, during the waiting for the stupid teacher to continue teaching, I, Kou, and Yuki started a conversation... (As stated as in the entry below...) And obviously, that conversation lead to somewhere else... X3

Ma, ii ka? Don't mind~

At least, I really had much fun~ today don't even have much teachers in the class, just that stupid moral teacher... Ish! I HATE her. Anyway, at least she's funny today. Though still some how annoying...

And we are just busying cleaning the class during the periods before recess.

Hurray for no class~~~

Oh yeah, グレイ told me about her stuff today... And the tarots... Damn, it's so TRUE!!! Kuso... I wanted to try out on Carnival Day, but I didn't... Damn her for not calling me to go... Yeesh~

Anyway, she told me about her and X-Mask and Joker. Well, she, at first, liked Joker, and was like couple with him. But the point is, he don't like her. Then, she tell me about the god stuff. What, the god wants her to be with X-men or something... Blah blah blah... Well, I'll tell you all later. I need to log out now.

Jya~

PS: I present, AME OTO~ The godlike song!!!



> 雨音

Genre: Slow Pop
Tone: EMO
Theme: Reminiscing love?
Instruments: Piano, Violin, Drums
Vocal:

毎度君に思いで時
君の写真に見てた
君を見ているに涙が流れる

I miss you 君に会いたい
君に抱きしめたい絶対離せない
I miss you
君の声、君の目、君の全て

君の側にいたい、僕と一緒に
絶対離れないどんな苦しい
愛してる、今から君に抱きしめたい
愛して愛してる
永遠にI Love You

まだ雨が降っている
数日間が家に支えてる
まだの外を見てた雨以外の物を見えない

Where are you 言葉がいっぱい
“御免”と“愛してる”絶対話してる
Where are you
僕の事、僕の声、まだ知っているかな?

僕わ後悔しった、君に拒絶してた
もしチャンスが有る、時をも度にしたい
でも今時間わとっても遅れた
この愚かの僕を
赦してくれるI'm Sorry

窓のグラスに中る
雨の滴
何が見てるように
あれわ Tears 涙

僕わ後悔しった、君に拒絶してた
もしチャンスが有る、時をも度にしたい
でも今時間わとっても遅れた
この愚かの僕を
赦してくれるI'm Sorry

君の側にいたい、僕と一緒に
絶対離れないどんな苦しい
愛してる、今から君に抱きしめたい
愛して愛してる
永遠にI Love You

大好きな君に 何処に有る? I Want You

(君わ、今、何処いるの?
僕の声、まだ知っているの?)

No comments:

Post a Comment