Wednesday, April 22, 2009

:: ドキドキしちゃうAries Part 3 ::

Haiz... So confused... Too much happened...
Or maybe it's too few, that's why...?



What is your feeling to me? I'm so blur, I'm so confused.
Why would you keep that kind of letter?
Was it just because it's 面白い?
ただそれだけ?

I don't dare to ask. I'm too afraid.

I have asked the tarot cards yesterday, but I just don't seem to understand.

It said that we could be together.

But... I'm doubting it.

Not because it's tarots, but it's because of our current relationship. Where ever you see it, how ever you see it, from whatever angle you see it, we're just friends.
Best friends.
There's nothing more than that.
So I'm doubting, but hoping at the same time.

Can we really be together?

And I question myself:

Can I overcome this matter?
Would you tell me how do you feel to me?
Or why wouldn't you tell me?
Because you're not sure?
Because you don't dare?
Or...

Because it's interesting?

Is that all?
Is that what is all about me?
Is that why you're treating me like this?

Haiz... 困ったんだ。何故あたし、貴方が好きなの?解らない。だって。。。

好きだから好き。理由が有りません。

でも、今、本とに苦しいだ。這奇怪的關系。又不算曖昧又超密切的關係。
你到底把我當成甚麼?

只是朋友?只是一個共同興趣的朋友?
只是一個你覺得很面白い的朋友?

還是...

你自己也覺得很亂?
分不清楚這個關係, 這個感覺?

我不明白。
不是我不想明白。
而是我不敢去明白。

害怕對這問題的誤解
害怕我們的關係會破滅
害怕我心中的辯解
害怕...
一切的一切。

當然,我還真的不希望你會看到這個entry.
那麼, 為何又寫出來?

Haha... 我不明白。發洩吧...
只有那樣嗎?
還是我在希望甚麼?

我不敢說......


Oh well... I'll put these weird things aside for a while... Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment