Wednesday, April 22, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 2 ::

Insert: Standard Game (Ga-Rei Character Song 3 - Sakuraba Kazuki & Iizuna Noriyuki)

Exam day again…

This time, BM. Oh~ How much do I love this subject now~
Why?
Because the teacher is good~ She seriously know how to teach. I think I can score my BM during SPM.

But still, I dislike BM.

Why?

First of all, BM is not an international language. It has very minor use. The one that knows BM also doesn’t mean they speak the same BM. Seriously.

Even Indonesia BM is WAY different than ours.

So why even bother to learn it anyway? Haiz… No choice, this is Malaysia…



Then… It’s Accounts. HAHAHAHAHA~~~ My best subjects in the whole universe!!! I’m SURE and VERY SURE that I can score this subject with EASE!!!

=w= Cheh-wah, perasan betul…

But who cares? I’m sure everyone had their own best subjects, right? X3

Maa, sonna mon kana?

Oh, and I talked to that fella during the “intermission” between exams. It’s such fun~ Although sometimes I do feel that that fella got attached somehow already… Haiz…
PS: XD Intermissions… What a weird word to use… I think I’m too addicted with games…

But then, I’m not sure about this “rush” in my heart, pumping so hardly about at the end of the exam. Is it because I’m feeling to high? Or I’m tensed up? (Since this thing is supposed to be done within 30 minutes, I used more than that…) Or it’s because of something else…? Hmm… Not sure…



After exam, go home. Then took a nap. DAMN IT!!! Never EVER sleep during afternoon again… I can’t do a SINGLE THING right after I get up… Why? It’s not because of to tired, it’s because my whole body went into SLEEP MODE. Can’t think, can’t see, can’t move. What the…

That’s why, never sleep during afternoon. It’ll bring HELL to you.
Or maybe it’s just me… Since I REALLY sleep a lot, in the past…
Everyday, 2 hours of afternoon nap… What the…
Haiz. I’m such a sloth… Maybe that’s why…
My results are getting…
………Haiz…………………

Don’t wanna talk bout it.


Okay. This is not a recommendation, but it’s just something I found out that’s VERY INTERESTING. This song, Standard Game, sang by Shiraishi Minoru & Takahashi Shinya, seiyuu (voice actor) of Sakuraba Kazuki and Iizuna Noriyoki respectively. It’s not about that they are partners in a single album, it’s about…

How can these two dudes sang so good?!?!

And then, they’re like singing a love song to each other!!!!!!! Especially during the talking part in the bridge!!! OMG!!!!!! What’s their relationship?!?!

…I’m so confused… It’s the seiyuus that have feelings or the characters?! XXDD OMG… I’m such a fujoshi… XX3

Oh, and if I’m correct, there’s a doujinshi about these two… Heheheh…

PS: They recycled Minoru Shirashi as the hero in Ga-Rei’s seiyuu~ I found this hilarious… Somehow. XD Lolz~



Don’t mind me, I think I’m on another sugar rush… I wished it would stay until the next day though…

Or just stay forever lah. Better than nothing, right?



Okay, now, serious recommendation. I recommend…

Reincarnation!
The insert song of the last battle between Yomi and Kagura in Ga-Rei ZERO, sang by Faylan and yozuca*.

I guarantee that this is a VERY GOOD SONG. The overlapping of each vocals and chorus… The violins, the sadness in the battle…

“Sesshouseki. If you let me follow my heart’s desires, you know what my true wish would be, wouldn’t you? My true wish… My true desire… That is… Kagura. I want to protect her. I want to protect her from any misery. I want to protect her from any misfortune. Those who hurt her… Those who put her in danger… Those who cause her misfortune… I want to eliminate all of them.

I beg you. Protect her. Eliminate her misery. Eliminate her misfortune. Even if…

The cause of that is me!”
> Quoted from Yomi, Ga-Rei ZERO episode 12

I soooooooo~ love that part~ Because it’s fully EMO!!!!! Yomi sacrifised herself for Kagura, and then weeeeeeeee~ Killing spree~~~ XXD

Where to download it? Mwahaha~

I forgot.

Anyway, there’s still a link for it. Ta-daa~ (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkNEPCyrd0)

Go and watch the last fight!!!

I assure you. It’s one of the BEST!!!!!!



> Exam、 考试、試験

Genre: Pop
Tone: Cheerful
Theme: Exams
Instruments: Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drum
Vocal: Me

Form 5 SPM Year
Exams, held every month
Unlike the usual past
Where it’s just per exam 3 months

现在,我就在这儿和睡虫打着仗
现在,我还有8个科目要读熟

Exam, exam, exam
Each exam bring us forward
To a whole new day
To a whole new month
To a whole new adventure

Exam, exam, exam
Each exam opens a new door
To a whole new place
To a whole new land
To a whole new battlefield

And makes us much more mature
And makes us a veteran (Level up!)

毎日全部時間
勉強に頑張ります
あの日と違う
唯遊ぶ眠るの日々

Now I am suffering for nothing but some stupid exam
Now I have not much freedom compare to the previous years

考试,考试,考试
每天都要考试
没有时间了
最候5分钟
没时间再拖了

試験、試験、試験
まだ最後じゃない
ペンを持って
手の中に
真直ぐに考えて

まだ有るの試験
諦めてません

Sejarah English Moral, Science Account Math’s and BM, Economy EST (Oh my goodness~)
Bio Chemist and Physics, Additional Math’s and Chinese, Seni and perdagangan…
(まだ有るの? 本気なの? 不要!够了!透不过气了!嫌だああああああ~)

Exam, 考试, 試験
每天都got Exam
時間も無い
5 minutes only
没时间再拖了

考试, Exam, 試験
这还不是最后的
转一转脑经
看一下时间
手加快速度写下去

試験, 考试, Exam
今前に向いて
到新的一天
到新的一月
到新的冒险=冒険

考试, 試験, Exam
真の扉を開け
到新的場所 (Basho)
到新的地方
到一个全新的战场

And makes us gain more experience
Don’t ever try to give up
Now let us be a veteran (LEVEL UP!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment