Monday, April 27, 2009

::つまらないAries ::

Insert: Hare Hare Yukai (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu ED song)

Tsumaranai~ BORING~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~

Okay, enough of complaining. First of all, why I'm boring, it's thanks to the damn time I'm in Asia. I couldn't communicate with the other players in the other half on the world. Haiz... Oh yeah, by the way, you should all go visit this forum:

(Link: z11.invisionfree.com/Forgotten_Chronicle)

It's a Digimon RP, if you know what is a RP. RP in forum meant turn based story-making, or it would seemed to be. Anyway, I couldn't explain more, as I don't know how to explain. You can only know the whole thing by your own when you try playing it yourself.

And yes, I'm addicted to it. FORGOTTEN CHRONICLE ROCKS!!! THE ETERNAL DIGIMON RPG FORUM!!!!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~~ HEAT UP MY PASSION~~~~~~ Oh, and I love my character, Kakizaki Hiroki, she's a tomboy with a little knowledge of communicating with English orientated people. Yay me for creating such character~ X3

PS: Perasan betul...



Oh, and second reason why I'm so bored is thanks to the stupid EduBox which it SUCKS. The teacher said that today got, but at the end, everyone came but there's no class. Well, today's a holiday, that's why...

But then, I'm able to go to CC and play~ WEEEEEEE~

And that fella is just beside me. Mwahaha~



Song of recom per entry! Today's recommend is Hare Hare Yukai~ The best dancing song ever~ Of course, that is before Lucky Star...

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrzZPXF6kUc)

But then... I FOUND OUT SOMETHING SUPERBLY AMAZING!!!!!! ROCKMAN DANCING HARE HARE YUKAI!!!!!! OMGNWTHOEKLCCBBQLOLROFLMAOETC!!!!!!

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvHu7ENQFbM&feature=related)

No comments:

Post a Comment