Friday, April 10, 2009

:: 気持ち最悪悪いAries Part 2 ::

!!!WARNING!!!

HEAVY Violence and curses is found in this entry. Under 18, please don’t see. Arigato.






I just feel like continuing this damn thing.



Now. What actually happened to my iPod?

I’m not so sure, but whenever I plugged it into my computer, it’ll surely lag my computer up. Then, the next thing I know, from 80 gb of space in my iPod, with only not even 10 gb space of songs, and the rest are all “Others”. WHAT ARE THE DAMN OTHERS?!?! Seriously, I’m still figuring that out. My guess is virus and cookies. Now, whenever I skipped my songs, it’ll often lag. And seriously OFTEN. I HATE.



Next. What’s so different about my 2 buses?

The mini bus had windows for the air to flow into the bus. Though it’s small and crowdy, you can still feel some space. But then, the big bus, though it may be big, have sofa chairs, and had air-conditioner, it’s damn crowdy, uncomfy, and hot like hell. Just because the people over flowed in the bus. Just because the seats had extra little spoiled rods on the side of the seats. Just because the alley for people to stand is damn narrow. Just because it’s damn shakey. Just because the damn stupid driver did not even BOTHER to repair the thing from years of usage and spoilnage, the cold air become hot air. Great eh?

Oh, and the people in all buses are different. In the morning bus, the people are QUIET. They just won’t give out any sounds. They’ll just either sleep, and be silent and look around. The space, although when people come up, I need to let them through, it’s quite wide. The afternoon bus? Crowdy and hot. Like what I’ve stated above. And the worst thing of all is THEY’RE DAMN NOISY. I can’t even listen to my iPod with that. And so, my ears gets more and more deaf thanks to them. The evening bus? EVEN WORST. Although it’s the mini bus, but the people are the WORST. Not only they’re noisy, they ANNOYED ME. They touched me, hit me, and talked to me. It’s not like I don’t want people to talk to me or something, but they ask STUPID QUESTION and that’s the main reason why they talked to me. Hey, what I’m doing with my music, how I’m enjoying it, it’s none of your DAMN business okay? Seriously, I HATE.



Then. What’s so bad about my club?

They don’t come to meetings. They don’t respect their elders. They don’t dare to ask questions about anything they don’t know and THEY MESSED UP WITH IT. Then, what? All my selected AJKT are all MISSING. Why? Thanks to the EM. The damned idiots choose my AJKT to go for EM. Sora-chan. Estelle. YW (Wait, that’s the CF). Then, the teacher. Ohhhh~ How much do I DISLIKE that teacher!!! My 日本語先生, not the club teacher. She’s kind of irresponsible somehow. Just because she’s not that ethusiastic anymore, she just THREW THE JOB OF BUYING WHAT SHE SHOULD BUY TO US. Hah. Just because she’s BUSY. Honto ni, I HATE.



Aha. What’s so stupid about my school?

First thing, the rules. They put the rules for the students to follow, but what about the teachers? Why can the students can’t do whatever the teachers can? Hey, we’re not even trying to do ANYTHING BAD with the rules!!! The first thing about the rules is the hair. We can’t color our hair, is okay. But what about the style?! Hey, just because this is Malaysia and this is a Kebangsaan school that’s why we can’t style our hair?! Okay, skip the style of our hair, how ‘bout the length of our hair?! It’s just a damn FRINGE. A DAMN FRINGE. Just because of that, I was caught by these idiots. The blue dogs of the school. Eww… Why would they be blue anyway? Kuso…

Okay, skip the hair part. The clothing? Well, I don’t really have problem with wearing the school uniform, but WHY SHOULD WE WEAR DAMN SCHOOL SHIRTS WHENEVER WE NEED TO ENTER THE DAMN SCHOOL?!?! “It’s the identity”, “It’s the spirit of Connaughtian”, “It’s the blah-blah-blah~” I DON’T CARE!!!!!!! I don’t care about your damn perspective about identities and spirits, but this is about US. STUDENTS. Not just TEACHERS or SCHOOL. Hey, if you’re human, I’m human too! We are humans. We have RIGHTS to choose what we should do!!! And it’s not even some bad and illegal stuff!!!

Speaking of illegal, is a mobile phone an illegal stuff? Is it contagious? Is it a virus? Is it dangerous?! If that’s so, wow! I don’t know about it~ But NO! It’s NOT an illegal stuff. It’s not contagious. It’s not a virus. It’s not even DANGEROUS TO PEOPLE (exceptional for those thieves, because they might hurt the owner just to get it)!!! I don’t get it. Other countries can bring it, why can’t us? Just because we’re Malaysians? Just because we LIVE in Malaysia? Just because it’s dangerous to bring a cellphone? Hey, we can make a change, right? We can have security if we really wanted to. But NO. What is the blue dogs doing? Eat money. What for? For minum tea. What. The. Fuck?!

Okay, skip the rules part. Now lets talk about EVENTS. What events we have in our school? Carnival day. Wow! It’s really fun~ NOT. I assure you. To make it fun, the students behind the events seriously gave up everything just to make it happen. And we’re NOT EVEN VOLUNTEERING TO DO IT. They’re FORCING us to do it. And we are afriad of their wraths of giving letters to leave the school, we did it. UNVOLUNTERILY. For that, I sacrifise my RM300 for my class and my club. I sacrifise 5 hours to do the posters and stuffs. I sacrifise MY PHONE. Yes, my DAMN PHONE. I don’t care if the phone is break by myself or anything, but it’s IN THEIR HAND. It’s IN THE SCHOOL’S HAND. ANYTHING BUT THE SCHOOL. I don’t care if people break it. I don’t care if it’s kena rompak. But NO! It’s in the school’s hand. Heck.

Seriously, nothing went well for my school. Even when I wanted to perform in the school, or held any activities, or even making a club, that needs to go through the stupid teachers. And the headmistress. Thanks to that, I spend 5 years in the school for almost NOTHING. Not even a good friend could let me remember the good days in school. I’d rather stay in my room for the whole day, whole year, whole life, as long as I am able to use the computer, listen to the music, draw the characters out from my imaginary mind, that’s all I need. I don’t need people. I only need myself. Seriously.

But no.

My family is still there.

The most annoying buggers in the world except for the school.

Whoops. Gomen, off topic. I’m supposed to talk about the school, not my family. I’ll tell you all about my family later, if I have some time. But seriously, it’s something I HATE too.



Phew… I guess that’s enough for an entry… I feel that it’s too much… Whatever. Don’t care. As long as I can make up a song for this… Hmm…



> 最大地獄

Genre: Heavy Metal
Tone: Harsh
Theme: Violence, curses, etc.
Instruments: Electric guitar, Bass, Drum
Vocal: Me? I guess… But not sure… I’m not harsh enough.

悪い、全部悪い
投げたい、全部投げたい
この色、このTONE
この馬鹿の事
全部悪い、投げたい

でも、駄目
あたしわ強くない
あたし、まだ怖い
全部の全部

でも、本と
あたし、気持ち悪い
あたし、すごく投げたい
全部の全部
I WANT TO OVERTHROW YOU

What's wrong with a mobile phone?
What's wrong with a longer fringe?
What's wrong with your damned brain?
Do you need a surgery?

(Shut up, hide up, go away
Fick digh, go die, kiss my ass
I don't care about what you say
Because you don't deserve my respect)

憎い、全部憎い
壊したい、本とに壊した
あの馬鹿の人達
あの糞のやつ達

唯夢
あたしわ夢の中
あたし、今、壊する
全部の全部

唯現実
あたし本とに嫌い
あたし本とに憎い
全部の全部
I WANT TO ANNIHILATE YOU

What happened to human rights?
What happened to real justice?
What happened to our freedom?
Do you need a lawyer call?

(Fuck your bitchy assholes now
Get your damn butts down to hell
I don't care how you feel, shit
Because you don't care about me)

[Guitar Jam]

(貴様、何を思った?
本とに、こんなに、面白いなのか?
てっめ、何をするんだ?
本とに、こんなに、嬉しいのか?

あたしたちの感情を考えの?
あたしたちのいい事思ったの?
何が悪いなの?
お前らわずるいの人だろう?)

What's wrong with a mobile phone?
What's wrong with a longer fringe?
What's wrong with your damned brain?
Do you need a surgery?

What happened to human rights?
What happened to real justice?
What happened to our freedom?
Do you need a lawyer call?

(Shut up, hide up, go away
Fick digh, go die, kiss my ass
I don't care about what you say
Because you don't deserve my respect

Fuck your bitchy assholes now
Get your damn butts down to hell
I don't care how you feel, shit
Because you don't care about US)

No comments:

Post a Comment