Monday, April 20, 2009

:: 超嬉しい Aries ::

Insert Song: 花火まですこし (SNoW, the one that sang Sakasama no Chou from Jigoku Shoujo)

Weeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I just love SNoW~~~~ Her songs are the BEST!!!!

I just downloaded the songs on Friday, in Star CC, and it’s like, THE BEST!!! That day is SOOOOO a best day for downloading. Too bad the stupid thing suddenly “BLAST” and all the computers are down. Haiz… I was like feeling very lucky because I just managed to extract the files out from downloaded ZIPs. XD

Lucky~

Oh, and I downloaded two big files that day~ Mwahahaha~~~ I so love that day’s CC~~~ But not that stupid boom.

Kuso.

PS: Why the stuffs I liked are related to “water”? Including friends… What’s wrong with me…? I’m supposed to be associated with fire, not water?! =w= Ittai… Nani ga…
PPS: WHY MY BEST FRIENDS ARE ALL “Yuki”?!?!?!?!?!??!?! |||=w= Shirly also Yuki, Yuki also Yuki. Gurei is also associated with snow. =w= What the…



‘kay. Enough.

Now, last Sat, we planned to go to Times. So, in the morning, I arrived at TC at 10.15.
What the- Where’s Sora!?
Actually, the time that we set (and told Sora) is 11, so I tried to call her phone the day before, but no one pick up. So I sms’ed her.
Oh well, I should’ve known that she wouldn’t check her phone, so I called her, that day.

She’s still in her house.

EHHHHH?!?!?! Then how long will it takes to come here?! I forgot to ask her. Haiz…

So I waited, walking to primary school, listened to several songs, and it’s already 10.45. I’m thinking to walk to LM already, since I’ve told Kou to wait there at 10.

But then, he called suddenly. With his HOUSE phone.

“Hey, you arrived at LM already?”
“No. And you know what? Sora still thought that the time is 11.”
“Oh… Then you come here at 11 lah. I don’t mind.”
“Oh, okay…”

So I ended up waiting for Sora, and it’s REALLY 11. OMG… Lulz~ Can’t believe it.

So, we walked to LM, took 15 minutes. We talked during the “journey”. So I asked where she lived, she said she lived in near Selangor. I was like OMG!!!!
Because this place is Connaught. Cheras. Kuala Lumpur. It’ll took 45 minutes to arrive here from Selangor.
Now I know why she’s late… Sorry and thank you Sora-chan~ For coming~ X3

Anyway, we arrived at LM, and OMG, we made SOOOOOO MUCH 18SX jokes along the way to Times. We went by a bus.



Oh, and this is my first time in the public bus. A WELL CROWEDED public bus. Me, Callous, Sora, and Kou standing in one line. Sexting. X3
‘kay la, Sora din sexting la, and I’m just typing this entry for the blog. In my phone.
PS: Sexting = Texting = SMSing

We’re going to Times to window shopping at the cosplay clothes. But I’m not sure whether got or not. Oh well, if don’t have, we can always go for Sg. Wang to search for it. Oh, and too bad Yuki can’t come.
If she came, she probably would be having so much fun saying “Kawaii~” and then “so moe~” and this and that… - w - Haiz… That’s her.

Oh well. Too bad. We have lots of fun. Mwahaha~

Anyway, our first stop is PAPA JONE’S!!!!!! OH YEAH~ The BEST stuffs provided~ Especially the PIZZAS!!!! I VERY recommend this “All-The-Meat” pizza!!!! It’s like, one of the best!!!!
M-Matte.
I haven’t eat the others… How do I know? X3
Lolz~ Don’t mind~

You want pictures? Sorry, but no pictures for you all. I’m too lazy to upload. XD I’m just feeling to type it out, that’s all.

So… EVEN IN A RESTAURANT WE CAN MAKE 18SX JOKES!!!!!!! What the… And the whole “Coming” thing is really funny. Sora kept on spelling the wrong thing. She was trying to spell it “C-O-M-I-N-G” but she will always ACCIDENTALLY spelt “C-U-M-I-N-G” LOLZ~~~~~~
OMG… Can’t believe it… She’s such a perv~ XD Even though she’s an Islamic.
Yeah. I’m serious.

Oh, and the price for everything is WORTHED. I mean, for 4 people, called 3 appetizers (Cheese Stick with really cheeses, unlike the one in Pizza Hut; I-Don’t-Know-What-It-Called-But-It-Looks-Like-A-Pizza-Puff-To-Me; and a Mushroom soup), 4 drinks (Italian Sodas, 2 Passion Fruits, 2 Green Apple), a HUGE pizza (12 inches), and a desert (Snow Ball), it’s only 92.85!!! Already with service charge of 10%!!!!! And it’s not deniable that their service is good, unlike the others. Charge for nothing but bad waitress. Kuso.

This shop is DAMN GOOD!!!!!!

Now, lets give the comment for the foods. For the cheese stick, it’s really a pizza cheese with really cheesy cheese, unlike the one in Pizza Hut which it’s only a bread stick with cheese powder on top. >w> What the…
PS: Speaking of bread stick, the one beside us ordered the bread stick, and the way they eat it… Ehem. You think for yourself. It’s rod shaped.

Then, the… Pizza-Puff (I named it), it’s taste is undeniably GOOD!!!!!! The mushrooms inside it… The pepperoni inside it… WOOOOOOO~~~~ I can’t say, but it’s SERIOUSLY good!!!

Next, the mushroom soup. It’s obviously not canned. It’s FULLY MUSHROOM. You can see the mushroom. You can smell the mushroom. You can EAT every bits of the mushroom, although they’re somewhat small in pieces. And it’s served in a very western way. Not in a bowl, but a plate-like stuff. Please don’t ask me what is it, I don’t know what’s the name of it. XD The taste is severe. It’s not fluid like the one in the other restaurants. It’s… You can say, solid. Because of the bits of the mushrooms. Every spoon of it are all MUSHROOMS.

After that, the drinks. The Passion Fruit is SERIOUSLY nice~~~ I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s good. Just like the “Tropica Fruit Mix” stuffs that you all drink. The Green Apple is… Green Apple. Fully green apple. No artificial taste. You can really taste the green apple taste. Oh! Oh! And the most important part of this drink!!! THE CHERRY!!!!!! XD It’s the best of the drink~ XXD
What the… It’s supposed to be a drink, but I’m talking about the side dish. XP Don’t mind~

And then, the main dish, the All-The-Meat Pizza!!!!!! The 12 inches pizza!!!!!!!! Every bite had that juiciness of the sauce, and the pepper taste of the meat, and the fluid from the whole pizza~~~ It’s crusty, but it’s juicy~~~ Yum~~~ You’ll never imagine it if you never ate it before!!!

At last… The desert. Snow Ball~~~ Kou accidentally named it “Ice Ball”, and I was like thinking how to eat an ICE BALL?! X3 Sorry, ignore me. Now, the look is NICE. The taste is EVEN NICER. The strawberry… As sweet as your everyday honey (what do you mean by “honey”? XD). The ice cream… As chilly as your everyday air-con (what the… CFC?! XXD) The fruits beneath it… I’m not sure what are them, but seriously, they’re GOOD~~~

Overall, all the food in Papa Jone’s is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~ *Jumps around*
You’ll never wanted to go to other pizzas if you can choose.
Seriously.



Anyway, after eating, we went for the major search for the cosplay thing. But instead of finding a seriously cosplay shop, we found something else…

Kimono and Yukata.

Weeeeeeee~~~ It’s like, such luck? No la, actually I’ve known that since the first time I been here. But I never checked the price. That day, when I checked, it’s 269 for Kimono, 229 for Yukata, and buy 3 get 1 free. You can even mix up the ones you wanted to buy. But of course, the lowest will be given as the free one. I think that’s really worth it. The male’s is even CHEAPER. 170 something. I think. I don’t remember. But it’s MUCH MORE CHEAPER. Kuso… I’m so going to buy that. I don’t care what other people say. Seriously.

Then, we went for iSocks. Seriously, some stuffs in iSocks are really “iSUCKS”. XP Sorry for the lame joke, but seriously, one iSocks really became iSUCKS, thanks to the pillar that’s covering half of the whole thing, making it looks like iSucks. XD

Anyway, I found an idea of cosplaying through these wears… I think I can cosplay as one of the character I’ve drawn… Kaenboshi Kagura~~~ From my fanfiction “DMC: Clash of Altrarsierpe”. Yes, I do WRITE. If I don’t, you won’t be reading in this blog, ‘kay?

Wait. You want the story of it? Hmm… Later. It’s very much of a… Erm… Well… Copying. Well, it’s based on the world of Devil May Cry, so… yeah… But I’ve copied a lot from the other animes too. XD Don’t mind me. So… Unless if someone really requested for it, I won’t post. Because… It’s also… Ehem. 18SX at the later chapters.

Yes, I DO write Hentai. (Plus Yaoi and Yuri. If you know what it meant.)

Now, back to topic. I’m SOOOO going to cosplay as Kagura, but I’m not sure whether our headmistress allows it… I mean, she’s such an Islamic. Kuso… I just hate her. Everyone hates her. I hope she hates herself too. XD I’m so bad.
Wait, I’m always bad. XX3
So… We searched for the whole block for everything related to cosplay, but NONE is there. Kuso… Wasting my time… Oh, and we went into a shop that sells Silvers. Scorpion is the name of the shop. I found one very good one, but I didn’t manage to buy it.
Because my finger is DAMN small.
Haiz…
And it’s expensive. One cost 49.
Haiz…

Anyway, we went for Sg. Wang after that. We went for ANATOMY~~~ One of my favorite store. The stuffs in there is never cheap, but it’s GOOD~~~ All gothic and punk stuffs can be found inside, and from there, I found the coat that might match my Kagura. Hahahahaha~~~~
So, we searched for clothes, and played with the clothes too. Tried several weird stuffs too. XD Like… the Matrix coat/jacket. XXD Callous looks so weird in that~~~ I mean, she’s really funny~~~ XXDXD She pulled all the zips and covered her face. She looks like a little girl~~~ XD
Oh, and we found a lot of gothic lolita clothes in there. There’s one that looks like Yuki from Vampire Knight’s clothes too. Not the uniform, but one of the clothes that she wore in one of the wallpapers.

And I kept on imagining that fella in those sorts of clothes… Oh my god… I’m such a pervy…

Anyway, I took note of the price about the clothes, since Yuki might want it. It’s 98. Wow, cheap…?
Oh well. I bought the jacket/vest/whatever (it cost 168, after discount: 151 ^w^), and Callous bought a sleeveless shirt-like clothe. Why discount? Thanks to her member card.
Love ya Callous~ XP

But sad, Kou and Sora didn’t manage to buy. So they kept on doing the weird “finger circling” on Callous. XD It’s soooo funny~ And quite cute too~ XXD



After that, we still have some time. But still lack of time. So I decided to call my parents to come later… About… 5.30. But NO, they insisted on coming at 5.15.

Fine. 5.15 then 5.15. I don’t care.

So, we went to Chamber Secret, and I go and “demo” Ame Oto for Kou. Kuso! I kept on forgetting what’s the chord for it! Nevermind… I’ll note it in my phone later… Anyway, we saw a “Guzheng”. I went to play it. WOOOOO~~~ It’s such fun~ I think I’ll get one of those too… Heheheh… Oh, and it’s quite easy to play… I think…
Oh, that reminded me…

I REGRETTED ON BUYING THE DAMNED GUITAR!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! 3000!!!!!!! AND I CAN’T PLAY IT!!!!!

Why can’t play?

BECAUSE MY HAND IS TOO SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!
AND MY FINGERS ARE DAMN SHOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Kuso.

So… I do plan to sell it. But… Hmm… Wonder who wants it…?

Anyway, we went for the OTHER Chambers to play. The drums. Haha~ I played “Behind These Hazel Eyes”, but at the end of the chorus part, thanks to lack of training, I forgot how to beat that part. So Sora and Callous were yelling at me. Why? Because I made them sing so nicely, then suddenly I messed up, spoiling their fun of singing. XD Heheheh~ XX3

Sorry Cal~ Gomen Sora-chan~ XXD



Then, we went for Giant to look for a drink. So damn thirsty… I finished my water. Kuso. After that, we went to wait at the busstop. It’s drizzling. Luckily I had the hood with me. XD So we waited for a while, and then get on a very COOL bus that will stop RIGHT NEAR LM~~~ Yay~~~ And you wouldn’t imagine that how cool is inside~ It’s the first bus with a comfy sofa-seats, and a nice speaker. Although some of the programmes are lame. XD Oh well. We didn’t talk much inside, because they’re all busying listening to music, and I’m recording my “Ame Oto” for Kou. Haha… I haven’t give him the tone yet until that time. XD Gomen Kou-kun~

But seriously, it’s DAMNED HARD to record the songs. Why? Because it’s soooooo shakey!!! My voice tremble like hell. The first time I recorded, I laughed at the playback. It sounds SOOOOOO sucky~ But then, after that, I really love my voice. Ehhh… Perasan… X3

Then suddenly…

“Aimai sansen-” (Guess what song? XD It’s an anime song. Opening song.)
I quickly click on the pick-up button.
OMG, my parents called. Asking where I am. I told them… I’m in Kou’s car. Why? Because they wouldn’t let me go by BUS. Shit them.

Anyway, they say how long to LM? I told them it’s not even half the journey yet. Then… When it’s 5.15, they called again. Said that they’re there already.
Kuso.
Told them to come at 5.30, but NO! They insisted on coming at 5.15, because scared of jam. Scared of late. But what the hell, they should know that we have jam too!!! Damn those idiots. If you want to go makan, go la! Why do you need me?! I don’t even want to go!
Those fools… That’s why I NEVER LIKED THEM. I HATE THEM. They’re the BIGGEST fools in the whole universe.
Kuso. Daikirai.

Haiz. Skip that. So, I told them my plans. But it didn’t work. Why? Because they don’t even need to meet them. Hah! Good part! Thanks my god. Thanks Buddha.
Namo Amitabha…



Oh well. There I go, went back home. Go to eat again. LUCKILY the foods are good. And I really pity my sister.
She can’t eat a thing.
Lulz~
Why?
Because she just got her teeth gum being washed.
Wow… I never want to imagine that… It sounds… Eww…

But then, I must be careful from now on. I don’t want to end up like her.

Okay. The dinner is a snow-fish (haha, direct from Chinese), Mak-You (a type of vege), dunno-what-pork-is-that with dunno-what-black-sauce-is-that, and… The best part… HAMDAN CRABS!!!!!!! XD Lulz~
Sorry for the Hamdan joke. It’s salty egg la. X3
Okay. I won’t comment on this. Because it’s just like a daily stuff for me. And it’s like… Every restaurant also can eat. So why even bother to comment? =w=



Then… Wait. No more then. Just the SNoW songs. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ SNoW really ROCKS~~~ Too bad she only (and ONLY) got one album… Haiz… I wished to listen to more of her songs… Haiz… But then, Kitade Nana is very good in the songs in Jigoku Shoujo. Seriously.

Wait. Should I make a recommended song of the “entry”?

Okay. I think I should do that.

Today’s recommended song is花火まで後すこし (Hanabi Made Sukoshi) by SNoW~
Intro is soft, and the guitar (as always, in her songs) quietly plucked. Vocal sang the lyrics in quite a quick pace. Then, slowly, the vocal go high pitch a bit when it’s before chorus.
Then the chorus, with beats of drums, and quick strumming of the guitar. Vocal become long-holding. Piano sounds are heard as a support, and the electric guitar acted as the chord of the music here.
Then, back to the verse, same as the beginning. Chorus, too, same as before. Then, the bridge, everything seemed to silence for a while, before a short soft instrumental break (as the intro), then enter the chorus again. Then, like all her Sakasama no Chou, too, there’s another part after the chorus, where the pace became fast. Then it ended with a short silent drum beat.

Haha. It might be REALLY confusing if you don’t have a good imagination of music. XD Sorry for any confusions. Don’t blame me for these stuffs ‘kay?

Oh yeah, it’s very recommended to go and download SNoW’s album “Hatsuyuki”. (Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCRWB1ZH) Go and download it now~

NOTE: The uploader is not me!!! Repeat, I’M NOT THE UPLOADER!!!! X3



Oh, and I think I’m high on sugar.

Please ignore if I “weee’ed” too much, squeled too much, make expression too much…

And write too much.

XD

Whoops, sorry.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~

\ >w< /

No comments:

Post a Comment