Monday, April 27, 2009

:: 気持ち最悪悪いAries Part 4 ::

Insert: Yume Meikyuu ~Hikari to Yami no Dance~ (from animation: Yumetsukai)

Haiz, just look at what I meant. Big bus = late.

Why?

01. If there’s the condo girl, the bus would spend 10 minutes just to let the mom settle a place for the girl, then the bus would take a big “u-turn” just to get back down. The small one? If don’t even need to u-turn, just backwards.

02. Want to turn when the lights turn green also slower…

03. MAJOR problem. The 4 kids. Ugh, I just hate them. Can’t believe their house is just several feets away from the school, but yet still wants to take a damn bus. Crab them off. Oh, did I mention they’re annoying too? I did? For several times before this post? Oh, I’m sorry, but they ARE SERIOUSLY ANNOYING.. Here I go now, cursing there idiots. The botak one especially. What the… Superman? Tak layak la mu!



Then, last was supposed to be a good day, but right after going to the club, everything went upside down.

The choir members are STUPID.

How stupid?

01. They disrespect their elders.
02. They SUCKS.
03. They do not feel important about the choir.

And stupid prefects. They call themselves pengawas yet they disrespect the school rules. They’re allowed to rest, but what happened during resting? Play truth or dare. What the… Dude, they’re not respecting choir! Not only dat, they disrespect the person in charge! I can’t believe it. This is choir?!

Dude, they do not know the real tire of choir. We have done much more then them last time. Only 2 hours of practice called tired?! Hey, we practiced for 4 hours without saying tired. Even if we rest, we do not rest like THEM. We don’t talk loudly. We really rest. Haiz… Kids nowadays…

PS: I sounded like an old man!!! *gasp!!!11111*

Especially that pengawas!!! I hate the afternoon session pengawas! They sucked like hell!!! Disrespecting elders, bossy around stuffs, etc. and etc. Oh, and I think there’s one like that in my bus… No, it’s 2.

Fuck them. Fuck them off. Fuck where ever that fella got holes. Just FUCK.

But then, I had a good time with that fella. Yay~ ^w^ And I must admit, cats ARE cute. And will be foreverly cute.

Oh, and mind you. I HATE KIDS.


At last, recommendation song of the day!!! Yume Meikyuu ~Hikari to Yami no Dance~!!! The darkness in the dances… The harpsicord… The harps… The electro in this song… Wooooo~~~ It’s just good~~~
Although, it’s not really a good song for a serious dance. Haha…

Zzzzuuuuu... There's no link for youtube... I don't know where else you people can download it except for gendou.com. Anyway, it's a good site for animation songs.

And… It’s one of the songs that that fella liked.
…Hey, I’m not liking this song because of that fella, ‘kay?!

Go listen to it, now~

No comments:

Post a Comment