Monday, April 13, 2009

:: 気持ち最悪悪いAries ::

< Continuar >

Again. I will continue on this. Although I hated to...

Wait.

Do I hate complaining?

Whatever. Let's continue.



I'm here to complain all about my Japanese language teacher. She might not looked materialistic, (and even said that she's not) but she IS.

Firstly, today is carnival day, and before that, we already had decided to make "Onigiri" as main course and "Green Tea Pudding with Red Bean Toppings" as dessert. We had everything we need for the Onigiri, its fine. But the dessert, we don't know where to buy the dessert's ingredients. So, we were like discussing and worrying about it. Then, she's like the "hopes" for us, providing informations for us, where to buy the stuffs. But then, we can't go. So, she offered to buy for us. Okay. That's should be good enough, right? But then, she agreed to buy for us and bring for us during last Sunday. Then, she said she can't buy them at time. Fine. It's okay, we still have one week time. The worst is that we can make the thing overnight. But then...

"Kou (my friend), de teacher only bought the red bean!! And de green tea powder NO!!
How?? My phone no $ edy..call me or tell me evryting in one msg.."
> by Yuki.

Oh. My. God.

Kou and I froze, and we were like taking out my phone and phoned Yuki instantly. That is where the stupid teacher came and grab our phones. Great. But then, fine. We worked for 1 hour and finally get the money to contact Yuki (I don't have her contact that time, as I only remember her contact in the phone.) We get the green tea powder, FINALLY. And we thought that that's the end of the worst, but NO.

"Har? I didn't buy the red bean, I told you. I didn't have the time for it."
> By that teacher.

Shit.

It's okay, as we could tell that the pictures are only for illustration purpose. But then, that's not the main problem.

"I don't (berat hati) to buy the red bean. It's too expensive..."
> By THAT TEACHER.

What. The. Fuck.

Oi! What's your problem?!?! It's not even your DAMN money!!! It's OURS. Our deadline is just so near, but you're like, "I don't BERAT HATI"!!! What the-

Okay, enough of cursings and such. It's still okay. She's an economic worker anyway. But then...

"You might thought that I'm stupid, but I come, I must teach."
> By that teacher.

This friday WAS a meeting, and LAST friday we TOLD her that this week will not be having any classes. And then, she...

"I didn't hear."
> By that teacher.

Dude, we TOLD her. WE TOLD HER FOR SEVERAL TIMES. Not just once.

Fine. Since she's soooooooooo~ obsessive about teaching, TEACH LA. Haiz...

Wait. Why I say that she's very obsessive with teaching? Well... Every time she came into the class, SHE MUST TEACH. Even if we told her don't need to teach, she will also teach. Even when people are gone, SHE STILL TEACH.

What's wrong with her brain?!

“Teach her ass lah, teach, teach, teach! Every Friday also teach. Teach her husband la!!! Teach, teach, teach... Teach apa also don't understand lah!!! Say she care about us, want us to be good... Blah blah blah... No relax punya!

Har... Every time also: 'Understand ma? Understand ma?' Then we all just nod only lah! What to say? Haiya, I got too much to say already la, dunno where to start, dunno where to end...”
> By 光。

Wow... Even my friend also become sooooooo~~~ disliking about this puttsun teacher... I wonder what's wrong with her brain, seriously.

Oh, and she’s supposed to teach us Japanese, not ECONOMICS!!! Almost all the time she came in to the class, she must and WILL talk about economics, money, economics, and MONEY for at least 5 minutes. Wait. Only 5 minutes? I don’t think so… Some times, if you don’t stop her from talking one topic, she can just talk for the whole day.

Aiya, she eat salt and rice more than us ma, of course got more crabs (craps) to talk one la… Chigau desu ka?

This cannot be continued anymore. We paid her money FOR JAPANESE CLASS, but she wasted our time (and $$) for useless economic talks. DUDE, WE KNOW ALL OF THAT OKAY?! DON’T NEED YOU TO TEACH US LA!!! WE ECON STUDENTS!!! (Wait, most of us AREN’T… For instance, Kaichou-sama.)

Oh well... Anyway, I shall add in today's conversation in the multimedia class:



Kou: Actually hor… I feel like quiting de jap class cuz of CS!!
Me: Yeah, actually, some times, I think of that too. But I still need the knowledge. Aiz, whatever la.
Kou: wakata…. Demo…. 再对着她多两次。。我会死!!!
Me: Yalah yalah. Shini demo ii. Atashi to kankeinai. X3
Kou: haix haix.. can die liao.. NOT me… HER!!
Me: When you’re planning to kill her? Call me also… Wait. Before kill her, find a better one first. In case of anything…
Kou: BUT~ ~ if we kill Her… … … … den.. den.. Need go Jail wor.. @.@
Yuki: ano nee, anata tada juunana sai desu yo~
Me: …Even if 17-sai still will go to 感化院 okay?
Yuki: Nani yo, sona koto……….maa, ii ka.
Me: …Maa ii tte… Anta, honto ni… Haiz…………..
Kou: Haix.. Jya.. Orewa Kankei nai~ ~
Me: …I thought you’re the one who WANTS to kill.
Yuki: Souyo. Zenbu ni wa mo anata no sei desu yo……kankei nai te itte…….hidoi………..
Me: Yalah!
Kou: Gomenasai.. Busyiing… ZzZ..
(Kou status is put to away..he may not reply )
Me: …
Yuki: Kou-chan~ Omae shin de mo ii………………..Grrrrrrrrr………..
Me: …Kou-kun~ Kou-kun~~ Kou-kun~~~
Yuki: Nee, Rei, inu-chan ga sagashii te iru ka? (Fu Fu Fu~~~)
Me: …Stomach black no hito. Mattaku…
Me: Let me guess. He go XXOOXXOO with someone already. Or get OOXX by someone.
Yuki: Let’s guess how long will it take this time……. (Is there any last time?)
Me: …Ii no shitsumon desu Yuki-chyama. Satte. Last time wa… Mmm… Ima sagashiteru. Chotto matte ne… *checking my book of XXOOOXO*
Yuki: Daijoubu, hayaku sagashii te ii ka? Shitteru te, hoshii yo nee………………….
Me: …Mikke! Last time wa… One month ago, while I was talking to him in the phone, he kena XO by someone, for at least 5 minute, because he asked that OX to stop.
Yuki: (Fu Fu Fu……….) omoshiiroi……………mitai de hoshii……….
Me: Mou kitte desu. I didn’t record la!!! Haiz… Next time record… (fufufufufufu~~~)
Yuki: Warawa kitemasen yo…………Mataku……..Kuso…….Next time I will listen to the record………… (Did this change into a conservation of fujyoushi before anyone aware by it?)
Me: Yayaya~ Next time, we record when HE DOES IT. (Sou omotte masu… Ii desu ne?)
Yuki: Will he do that again? Can you know when is it? (Sou yo nee, nanka omoshiroi desu, chigai desyouka?)
(Kou is BACK!!!)
Kou: WAT THE FUCK?? I AWAY AWHILE ONLY WOR??? WAT THE FUCK HAPPEN???
Me: Ehh? What the fuck happen ah…? What the fuck leh…? Someone kena fuck only ma, hor…? (To Yucchan)
Yuki: Sou nan mitai yo nee……..Kou, u finish your ‘work’ d a? (Fu Fu Fu~)
Kou: URUSAI!!! DAMARE!!! PUTTSUN!!! BAKA!! AHO!! Err….
Err… WATEVA LA YOU YOU YOU>>>BITCH!! MFCIDAHB!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NO KENA ANY XO OR OX LA!! HAIYO!!! XOOX WAT LA!!! CHI SIN!!

I LOG OUT LA!!

( Kou appear offline!! BUT!! He can still SEE wat u WRITING!!! )

DAMM YOU!!

(Computer Restarted by Kou)

(Computer Restore file, Kou didn’t know)

Me: Wow… He’d never thought that the computer would restore this conversation… Lolz~
Yuki: Yeah he would never imagine that………..he dun even know how the com. Function…… (Coz he juz know how to XOOX)
Me: Sansei desu Yuki-chyama… (fufufufufu~~~) Haiz… Never knew that my best fwen is SUCH a… Ehem. 不方便讲。。。
Yuki: Ano nee, warawa tada kono com. Prog. No sensei desu yo……XOOX no koto dewa arimasen yo~ (Kukuku~)

(Oops, Now Kou know)



XXD

Haiz... Too much to talk about this damned teacher... Maybe I'll continue next time. But I hope it won't be long.

'Cause I don't want to remember her.

Toodlez~

No comments:

Post a Comment