Thursday, April 23, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 3 ::

Insert: Strom (Die Toten Hosen)

Yesterday is one of the most absurd day ever.

1. I'm nearly late again thanks to the 四大天王。But I'm much to okay already. Though I still feel sucky about that 4 little bugers.

2. The teacher, PUAN MANJIT, is UTMOSTLY absurd. She's a replacement teacher. But yet, she acted too highly above the clouds. I know it's rude to just ignore the teacher like that when a teacher entered a class, but to call the whole class to stand up just to greet her when it's beginning the exam? That's a lil' too much. Not even other teachers wants that. What the fuck is wrong with her brain?! She needs a surgery or what?

“Let me take out her brain.”
> by Callous.

Haha~ Good one Cal~ Yeah, seriously, this bugger is damn stupid. Haiz... All Connaught teachers are crazy la... What to do...?

3. Look at the post below? Yeah that's one of it.

4. BI Exam. 45 minutes ONLY. Directed writing. Informal letter. OMG!!! That is like, DAMN EASY!!! I used only 25 min to finish it, and re-reading + correcting it. Haiz... So damn bored after that... Started to write stuffs... And crabs... Haiz...

5. Math's Exam. Used up only less than 1 hour. What the... It's not easy, but it's not hard either. It's just... Fast...? Then, there's more than 30 mins left, so I wrote the below entry.

What more? I don't know. It's just too absurd for me to remember XD
(Mysterious Voice: How bout just admit that you're suffering short-term memory lost?)
Lolz~ I guessed so...



Recommendation song of the day...? Is... A song from Susan Boyle!!! She may look ugly, but she's a DAMN GOOD ANGLE VOICE!!!!!! Just listen and you'll know what I mean.

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVS39Hkzx3A)

Don't even try to close the thing before you finish watching/listening to it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment