Monday, April 20, 2009

:: 疲れたAries ::

Insert: New Jack Swing (Exile)

Today is exam day, yet I'm here, posting a new entry. Lolz~ And the song of New Jack Swing kept on running in my head. Damn. I can't do my exams at all. Sejarah is difficult, seriously, but it's not like I'm poor at it, it's because...

I HATE IT.

Why do I hate it? There are 10 main reasons.
10. I dislike remembering stuffs. (Short term memory)
09. It's ALL in Malay. (I HATE Malay)
08. It's all mostly about Islam, if not, ALL. (About 100 pages of Islam)
07. Why it's not China history? (I love Three Kingdoms...)
06. At least Western is good too. (Alexander the Great?)
05. Or at least Japan or Korean (Basara and Dai Changgum[?])
04. BUT WHY MALAYSIA?! =w= (Not even Hang Tuah is explained detailed.)
03. It's has nothing that matters me.
02. Why should we learn the past when we have a future to step on?
01. I HATE THAT TEACHER. SHE'S UTMOSTLY UBER BORING.

Seriously. That teacher is a hypnotizer. When you see her also have the feeling of sleeping already.

Then, moral exam. I don't know why but I have a love and hate relationship with it. It's easy, but it's super boring. I mean, you'll be needed to memorize all 36 nilai of moral, but if you just remember it, you can score. It's like... easy, but frustrating. Haiz. Anyway, I finished the paper with only 30 minutes. After checking too.

Haha. Perasan?

Maa, ii ka?



Oh, I just found out, from yesterday, I can really conceal secrets, but give hints, if I really wanted to. Heh. It's very obvious, if you know me. But it might be very hard to guess, if you don't know me. Heh, I guess I'm easy to guess, but hard to know? Think so...

And if you really know it, I do mean by concealing my darkest feelings from showing out to other people. You know who.

Oh and I think I'm really a great actress. Sometimes, I can just act like that memory is gone, placing it with another created memory, and fools others with it. For example, my family. Why them, you asked?

Because they're damn annoying.

How annoying?

Just like yesterday, and the day before yesterday, they forced me to go to eat. What the... You want eat, go and eat by yourselves la!!! Then yesterday morning, forced me eat, then go to visit grandma. I didn't go, because I pretended that I have something else else to do. Oh, and I'm so damn full, thanks to the disgusted food I ate, so I didn't ate my lunch. Instead, I practiced piano until 11, then played Shining Force until 12.30. They come back, and ask this and that, then seeing I play PS2, talk more. I get so frustrated with it, so I said I've done this and that. Of course, I never tell them I've exam today. Or else, NOTHING is possible. They'll say “study” and “study” and “study”.

Zzzzzzzuuuuuunnnnnn... Hate it. I can manage my own time buggers. I don't need you to tell me what to do. Even when it's about time, I still know when to go down! Of course, exceptional for HATEFUL events, like being forced to go makan. I'll be VERY, or at least, AS LATE AS POSSIBLE until they called me. Hahahahaha...

Oh well, this is me.

Haiz. Now I can't listen to any musics at all. Why? Because some certain bugger behind my spot is opening his music SO DAMN LOUD. FUCK HIM. FUCK WHEREEVER THAT FELLA GOT HOLES. JUST FUCK HIM.

Kuso...

Oh, now I'm waiting for Kou to load Venetian Princess's new video. Haha~ I can tell you. That girl is a very funny girl. The videos and the parodies are SUPERB. Go watch! (Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/VenetianPrincess)

Now, recommended song per entry~ Exile's New Jack Swing~ WEEEEEE~~~~ This hip hop song is DAMN nice~ Go listen to it~ And the MV is damn cool too~

(The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15ZD715xlY)

No comments:

Post a Comment