Saturday, April 4, 2009

:: ドキドキしちゃう Aries ::

Suki no hito. Kirai no hito. Onaji no hito.

Naze kirai?

1. That fella is a physically weak person. Will never admit that is sick. Never ask for someone else's help, and will kind of reject when people ask about it. Even though it endangering the life, that person will never go to see a doctor, because afraid of the needle, the injection. Even if the sickness is really making that fella suffering, that person will wait until the fifth day, other people "kind of" force to go, then will go. Hate.

2. That fella, although is physically weak and had a stomach sickness, will never take good care of own health. Never taking people's advise to NOT DRINK MILK WHEN YOU'RE EMPTY STOMACH. But no, that person will INSISTED on drinking it. So when I force that person to eat before taking any milk, then that fella will do. Kuso... I hate it a lot.

3. That fella always like to confuse me with words. Saying that I'm "Kawaii" and "Moe" and lots and lots of stuffs. Every time that person did that, I skipped a beat. But then, the words and the tones just seemed to be joking. Although some times, that fella was like so serious about it. I know that that fella already Kusa chatta, and I do join in too, but I just never get the point. Is that person joking, or serious? Seriously, honki ni, maji-su daikirai desu.

Demo ne... Those are the reason why I like that person sooooo much. And...

1. That fella's kind of cute, if you really know that person. Kind of black hearted (腹黒) in perverted ways, but somehow is quite clueless and blur type of moe too. So contrast, I know.

2. That fella's is actually the main joker in the class, although that person REALLY HATES IT. People just write about it, I'm not sure why, but seriously, it's very interesting. They actually used a huge space on the board in the class to write about that person! But never gets seriously angry until... you know, flip the table over?

3. That fella's temper is quite good. But would never tolerate a wicked puttsun [Brain-Spoiled]. (I will not say an example of who's that puttsun, because that puttsun might come and see my blog too. If you want a nature of that specific puttsun, I'll tell you later.)

Oh well... Should I kouhaku to that fella? It's not a normal relationship even if that person agreed. But then... "Until I try I'll never know". So... yeah. I should just go and kouhaku. Seriously, honki, maji.

Oh, speaking of that fella, I made a song out of that person (Haiiiiii?!). Seriously. But… Heck... that fella dislikes it. Geh...



> Just Because I'm In Love With You

Genre: Dancing Electro?
Tone: Err... Sweet??
Theme: Unrequited love???
Instruments: ...Seriously, I'm not sure. It's electro dude!!! How can I possibly make it only with the score editor thing? Geh... Unless anyone have a good suggestion on how to make it...
Vocal: Me, of course!

貴方の声が聞きたい
貴方の笑顔が見たい
どうしたらなの?この感じ
まるで時が止まれた

Even if you don't feel anything for me
Even if you don't like me as anything
あたし未だ貴方の側にいたい
毎日貴方と話し欲しい
毎日貴方に会いたい
毎日あなたの事を考える
Just because I'm in love with you

貴方と一緒時は Happy
貴方がいない時は Down
何故ですか?誰が答えてくれ?
世界は貴方が中心にまわる

Even if you don't feel anything for me
Even if you don't like me as anything
あたし未だ貴方の側にいたい
ただ一緒にもう好いです
ただ貴方会えるもう好いです
ただそれだけです、駄目ですか?如何してなろうな?
Just because I'm in love with you

最初に見た時未だしちゃんないWO
最近のあたしわ貴方見た時

Even if you don't feel anything for me
Even if you don't like me as anything
あたし今貴方に恋しちゃった

'Cause you are there for me whenever I need
'Cause you never leave me until I begin
あたし本気貴方に大好きだった
毎日貴方と話し欲しい
毎日貴方に会いたくて
毎日貴方の側にいたい
Just because Just because
I'm in love I'm in love
Just because I'm in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment