Saturday, May 30, 2009

:: :: つまらない Aries Part 3 ::

Damn... I'm just damn boring now, in CC...

I seriously need a life.

Finish modding people's adventure...
Finish collecting my fav deviant artworks...
Finish viewing posts again...
Finished everything that matters to me...

Look at the time, it's only 3.30... There's still 2.30 hours to go 'til 6... Then I will be taking a taxi and go for Kuncheng... To watch the orchestra...

Now, I'm just going to do random stuff in the internet...

Searching...

Loading...

Found.



OMG.

Someone's doing his style of drummings of Vanilla Sky's Umbrella cover!!!

Cool!!!

Why it's cool...

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiAb1HuiHyA&feature=related)

LOOK AT HIS RIGHT HAND DAMNIT!!! LOOK AT HOW HE BEAT THE DRUMS!!!

His hands are fast and furious (haha, no joke, it's true), and the beats were just so accurate!! You can say that the drum sets were just for the glamorous look, but his techniques were just AWESOME. If you're a drummer/love-to-play-drum-person/love-drum/know-drum/whatever/anyone, you must agree with me on this!!!

I can say, it's the best drummings I've ever seen 'til now... It's just, COOL!!!

Then... I'm searching for stuffs... More stuffs to kill my boredom...



Fuck. The kid is here again. I wonder doesn't that kid had anything better to do? Except for screaming? Geh... I hate him... The guns behind me is just annoyingly stupid. Not to mention the kid's scream. Geh, I wish to shoot him now. Thanks to him, I'm becoming deaf... Geh...

Anyway, there's always to counter that annoying voice of his.
That's to...
BLAST THE WHOLE PLACE WITH MUSIC!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

I just hate that kid. No, not only him, ALL KIDS. Geh, he's just stupid. Can't you just type in the computer to call people to save you instead of just screaming around?! Geh. Don't even to try to scream out of joy, your voice just sucks. Perky like hell. More than girls, dude!! You just suck. Die is the very good way for you to continue living in this world. Go away, shoo! Out from my sight, out from this place, out from my innocent ears!!! Geh...



Oh well, I guess I'll just continue with collecting parodies... Ignore, ignore...



Yahooooo~ Umbrella by Vanilla Sky is really good~ I mean the song, not the MV. I know the MV is more to a comedic purpose instead of an actual song. But admit it, it's seriously the best parody EVER. The guitar and drums of this song just ROCKS!!!
Mwahahahaha~ I recharged my energy~

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvC6VS4Np4U)

Just listen and you'll know what I meant!



Then, in Yamibo, I found one very new and interesting AND happy thing... SOMEONE DREW A NEW SERIES OF MSNANOHA!!! WITH VIVIO AS THE MAIN CHARACTER!!! YES!!!!!! I'm SO going to follow this manga... ZETTAI NI!!!

Then, another thing to be happy about... MAHOU SENSEI NEGIMA CHAPTER 252!!! SETSUNA AND KONOKA PACTIO'D!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~ And I love how is Setsuna's reaction, and her thoughts, AND HER ABILITY!!! NUOOOOOO~~~~~~ I'm HOWLING now!!!

I want to buy the newest volume of Negima... NOW!!! But there's none... Geh... Volume 30... Faster come out...



Nothing else to do here...? I'm not sure... But I'm glad the kids had left this place. Muhehehe~ Anyway, the song of recom had been done above. Just go and listen to them~ Mwahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment