Tuesday, May 5, 2009

:: 嬉しい Aries Part 3 ::

Insert: Trickster (by Mizuki Nana)

Laughing days...



Laugh in choir, thanks to the tenors who sang greatly. It's obvious that we'd already off the key, CRAZILY, and increased the pitch, but they still continue to sing it. Wakakakaka~ Only one song. But we couldn't seem to hold our laughter anymore, I mean, Mwah laughta.



Laugh at TV shows, thanks to that old lady. She sang the most famous song of Jolin's into some kind of old Hokkien songs. OMG!!! And she altered all the lyrics of every song into Hokkien, not to mention singing everything in chinese opera...



Laugh at my mom's journey. The dialogue as below: (M = Mom, T = Tauke)

M: Hey, don't we get anything to eat?
T: Only those who purchases the coffee get food!
M: But we have already ordered the coffee.
T: Then sit down, sit down!
M: What pau is there to eat?
T: I give you what pau, you will eat what pau!

Okay, I know that's retard. Whatever...



Then, I'm currently laughing again, laugh at the girl same age with me, who's sitting beside me. She's apparently seemed to be sleeping, that's okay. But then, her head began to slid down, finally end up on my left shoulder. It's annoying, yes, but not until this thing happened...

As the bus was moving, the whole seats inside shake like hell, and her head began to bang towards my shoulder, bounce back to the window, and again, and again, like a DAMN BLOBBLING HEAD!!! Then, smashing her head damn hard against my shoulder! I laughed like crazy! But I'm suffering, too, not because of my shoulder, but my stomach. I can't hold my laughter but I can't make any sounds at all! Well, since I'm in the bus early in the morning, that is. I'm holding my laughter until I finally reached Connaught.

Phew... Can't believe I encounter 1 on real life! ZOMG!!! Lolololololololololol~

I wonder if she's in pain, but apparently, she's still sleeping, and seemed to be landing on my shoulders again! No, she landed, and very smartly to get up from being banged this time.
Wakakaka~ Sorry girl, but this is too DAMN HILARIOUS!!!

Quickly, I grabbed out my phone and typed all about this event, and concealing my laughter at the same time. Phew... It's suffering, seriously.

Then, I have a good time with that fella, in CC~ Yay~



Oh, you all want a song to reccom? There is! Yay~ It's Trickster, from Mizuki Nana's single which consist of the OP of Rosario Vampire Capu2 (Discotheque) and ED of RVC (Trinity Cross). But it's the BEST SONG OF THE SINGLE, unlike the previous one (RVC OP and ED single) which the best song is not Astrogation, but Cosmic Love.

It began with Nana's vocal, and the guitar, plus high-hatting. Then the drum adds in the crash and stuffs, before the whole song became heated, entering the chorus part. Chorus part, everything went it, until about the end, the instruments went more quite, before the drums hit continuous, and enter the last phrase. Then when entering the next verse, the instruments went quite, and Nana's vocal is as hot as usual. Next, the second line, the instruments came back slow, start off with guitar, then the drum, before entering the chorus and continued the usual instrument beats. After that, the bridge, the best part. Began with guitar solo, then the drums add in, before the instruments went quite again, leaving Nana singing, slowly continue with instruments and the enter. That's my personal best part, and the beginning of the entering chorus, where the instruments went silent again, with only Nana. At last, the last best part, the end of everything, where Nana ends the song with only her voice.

Phew. Finished typing about the song. Unless you go and listen to this ULTIMATE song, you won't get the idea of how good it is.

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2xYndHst-c&feature=related)

Go and listen now~

No comments:

Post a Comment