Tuesday, May 26, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 5 ::

Insert: Kumikyoku Lucky Star Douga

Ahhhhh! Tired!!!! Exams for 3 weeks!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Lot of stuffs happened too during the exams, not only exams...

0. Family
-I just hate them
-I can make an essay about how much they did to me, and how much I hate it
-I will run away from them, ASAP.

1. Friends
-Go to CC everyday...
-Going out tomorrow! Yes!!! (Neway~~~~)
-Damn, 3 different gangs without any same stuffs... Damn it... Just, damn.

2. Classmates
-Annoying (particularly the ANG)
-Going to blast the ANG back
-Not really feel like belong to the class...

3. Love
-Geh, don't want to talk about it... It's just getting worse and worse...
-Feel like stopping now? I'm not sure...

4. Money
-Going away away away... into CC... Haha...
-Going away away away... into foods... Mwahaha?
-Going away away away... Pinjam to people AND I FORGOT WHO ARE THEY!!!! GRAAAAAAH!!!

5. FC
-Became inactive again... Haiz...
-Was still doing a great job as a mod. Mwahaha?
-Members are booming each other...

6. Club
-The Japanese Teacher is really mafan... With the agent thing... Geh... Hate it...
-People including Lim are rambling about stuffs again... Hope that the club can go well...
-Hope Cosplay can work out... Hope Bon Odori can be successful...

7. The Bet
-Pending... Muhehehe...
-Ben agreed to kiss Cal on the hand, on an exchange of RM4 that he owed me (damn, I don't even know that he owed me!!!), and one daily information
-At least I know my RM30 will stay... Geheheheh...

8. Carrier
-Pending. Haiz...
-Am so going to Japan!!!
-Need to choose between Seiyuu (Voice actress) and composer... Geh... Can't I have both?

9. Exam
-AK: Hope I'm lucky and still able to get A1...
-BI: Please let me get an A1...
-BM: Mwahaha~ I got 56!!! B4!!!
-SN: Geh... Hope can pass...
-SJ: Hope can pass also...
-MM: Please get at least A2?
-PM: I want A1!!!
-EA: I want at least B3!!!
-EST: I WILL GET AN A!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA~

10. Gadgets
-Computer Sucks!!! Not enough place for my musics... Damn, the hard disc (A) only left 10 GB!! I need another, and FAST!!!
-My another hard disc (B) still have 14 GB waiting for me to put into my music disc...
-B still left only 20 GB... Videos (animations) pending to download are GBssss... Geh...
-Computer moving very Slowly...
-Internet not going smoothly... Resetting and resetting and resetting...
-Geh... Just wished to own another one... One for music, and one for art... XD
-Still need to find the programme for the music composing thing, and another for drawings...
-iPod still sucks like hell... It lags... And the battery was eaten by that... Geh... Hope to get a new iPod soon...


Seriously, my life is miserable... Except for CC, I have nowhere to go... Damn, this computer can't even listen to musics... Sad me... Geh...

But then, today's the last day for exam!!! Mwahahahaha~~~ Tomorrow will be another good day~ Of Neways and End Exams!!! Muhehehehehehe~~~

But still, there's stuffs I'm worrying about... Love stuffs... Friends... Geh, hate it... Money? That's a serious problem. I don't really know is my savings enough for everything... *looks into the piggy bank* Geh... So few... Shit... Don't even know where I used it to... Geh...

Oh well, at least I won't die, not until the day I am destinied to. No, and never.



Anyway, nothing can survive without one very important thing... MUSIC!!! Now, I recomm you all... KUMIKYOKU LUCKY STAR DOUGA!!! One of the best remix AND medleys. They remixed the songs into better versions, and medley all of them. Sad, they don't make full version of the remixes... Geh...

(Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0V2RsDVcU

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ggwWpVOvtA
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTFIx8GfJQ&feature=related)

It's really good, I meant it!!! Go and listen now!!!

PS: It's MOSTLY in chirpy little girl's voice, if you don't mind. If you don't, they're REALLY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment