Monday, May 18, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 4 ::

15/5/2009

Insert: Amnesia (by Shikata Akiko)

Another half an hour of talking craps. I really feel like leaving this place once and for all. But you can get money from this place, so… Let’s just tag along for a while, shall we? (Heh)

Oh, I’m talking about my mom, in case if you did not notice.

Talking about what? Hmm, look at those moral values in our SPM? The bidang 2 ones? Yep, those were the one she kept on talking about. Just because I didn’t do any of those in the moral values, except for the kepercayaan part. Yes, I do mengamalkan budaya kekeluargaan, but I never do the others – or rather, I’ll never do the others. They’re just a bunch of craps. I favors my friends more than my family, seriously. Heh, people said meletakkan kepentingan negara melebihi kepentingan sendiri, I meletakkan kepentingan rakan-rakan melebihi kepentingan keluarga. I know it’s a bad thing, for most people, but I don’t care what you all thinking about. This is the real me, so bear with it.

Haiz… Can’t get out from this crappy position… This just sucks. But no choice, for my future and my money, I must bear with these kind of craps happening to me. Although they’re not as bad as other people, but at least they gained independence. Me? I gain no experience at all, just because of their “dangerous”. Grr… That is why I chose to lock up my room, keep it to me and only me. Nothing else will enter (exceptional for insects. Seriously, I do not know how they get into my room!! >w> Although I really wanted to block them from entering…). Thus, I will keep myself away from them. I will not let them know my whereabouts. I will not let them know what I’m going to study as (maybe, because they will scoop it out of my mouth by using their forces).

Why moral values? Haha, today’s actually Moral exam. And yes, I’m going to score in this subject, no matter WHAT. Mwahahahaha~

That’s the reason why I’m so damn tired too… Yesterday watched Valkyrie Chronicle until 10.30++ and then began memorizing nilai2 until 11 something. Then, I can’t sleep, so I decided to type in the entry below. Geh… When the time I was about to sleep, I think it’s about 1 already… Next, the alarm rang at 5.30 as usual, but sometimes, I really wished that it would rang later.

Or maybe not. I don’t wanna get late.

Oh yes, I’m a decent child. I will not get late. Mwahaha~ No, I will not do those negative stuffs (not to promote Moral values, but, yeah). As example, smoking. I HATE SMOKERS, AND I HATE MY BROTHER AND MY BRO-IN-LAW FOR BEING SMOKERS, PLUS MY DAD ‘CAUSE HE HAD A LOT OF SMOKER FRIENDS. Hate them. Seriously.



By the way, the song of recomm per entry! This song, Amnesia, by Shikata Akiko! Shikata Akiko is a great singer, in choral songs, classic songs, etc.! In my opinion, she sang better than Shimotsuki Haruka. But Shimotsuki sang most soft songs with her soft and pitcher voice, while Akiko sang emo songs with her deep yet pitchy (she can alter them!) and strong voice. I just love her singings!

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQDs7L2DjY)

This song is soft, and having a great emotional outbreak at the chorus part. The turning sound of the voices are really good, by Shikata Akiko, and I seriously love her sound~

Go listen to it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment