Thursday, May 7, 2009

:: 超嬉しいAries Part 2 ::

Insert: Toki wo Kizamu Uta (by Lia, from the Visual Novel/Anime Clannad)

-6th May-

Wooohoooo~ Today is seriously a fun day~
No homeworks...
No trouble...
Only funs~

I went for karaoke today. Neway. Right after school. 'Cause I heard that members have promotions, RM5 only, with a free drink, on weekdays. So I, Kou, and Cal, went for it.

We tried all kinds of songs. Disturbia, London Bridge, Don't Cha, and lots and lots of EMO songs!
I found out that my voice is really nice~ I know perasan, but can't help it X3

Sang 1000 Words from Koda Kumi and 听海,哭不出来,etc. All from A-Mei. A good time, indeed~ Sang Real Emotion too, and it's good~ Not to mention, dueting with Cal is cool~ She's great, seriously, from the way she sang When You Believe~ Too bad some songs don't have the actual MV... If not, we'll probably sing them too~

Oh yeah, speaking of Cal. I found out that she REALLY can sing SUPERBLY good~ I mean, listen to the songs she sang, especially Rihanna's! She's like, Rihanna No.2!!! OMG! She has a Black Woman's Voice!!! X3

I didn't know the actual price for 3 people: 1 member and 2 non-members. Ordered 1 food and 4 drinks. Yucks... The food not that nice... Though the hotdog was not bad. Well, hotdogs can never be bad, right? Unless it's badly handmade... XP

I don't know the time. We just kept on singing. Hell, I even dance through some songs! XD We sang from... 'bout 2, until 6.40 Wow! Can't believe it! The last song is Jolin's “特务J”, the mission impossible dancing song! Mwahahaha~

Fuuuu~ For about 5 hours of singing and cool musics, we're really satisfied about the fun we had. And seriously, I recommend all of you go karaoke once a while. It's FUNZ!!!!!!



Phew... What a day... But then, I just can't get enough of musics!!! Today's recommended song will be... Toki wo Kizamu Uta!! The song is nice, seriously nice, and I recommended you all to listen to it~

(Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LG2MGDG4)

NOTE: Uploader is NEVER me!!! I repeat, UPLOADER IS NEVER ME!!!

Oh, and I found out the performance of a person about this song! And it's good, too~

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YScBWIPJuo&feature=related)

Try them out, now~

No comments:

Post a Comment