Thursday, May 21, 2009

:: 気持ち最大悪いAries Part 2 ::

Can I continue talk about my family? Can? Then I’ll write (What the… Didn’t even give any option…)

Ahem.
Firstly, they LOVE to waste my time. They will call me to sit down. And then began to talk their crabs.

Even when people is in a hurry.

20/4/2009
They can just use 30 minutes to tell me:
“You must drink this thing, it’s good for your health! If you don’t drink it, you will get sick! Har, buy for you also don’t want to drink! Har, waste money! Blah-blah-blah…”

Then I was like just sitting there, like a wood, waiting for them to finish. Haiz… What the hell… I don’t even want it. I don’t even know whether it’s really, seriously, good or not. Kuso… I hate them.



Then.
They LOVE to command me to do stuff.
“Aries, burn this thing for me.”
“Aries, pour a glass of water for me.”
“Aries, help me throw my pants down.”
“Aries, this.”
“Aries, that.”
SHUT UP BUGGERS!!! I’M NOT YOUR DAMN SERVANT!!! And the house got a maid for your information.
Haiz… It’s not that I dislike to do stuffs, or walk around, but…
THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!!!
Everyday, whenever they’re around. They’ll just command and command. Why?
“Because you’re the smallest child.”
“Because you’re the youngest.”
“You should respect the elders.”
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH~ Fuck.
I just HATE it.
Kuso.


Then, today. 20/5/2009 (One month later, le gasp!!!)
8.00p.m., went down.
Someone took knifes come to my house, for my dad to take them down.
I let the person put the knifes on the ground, on the center.
Fine, I was wrong about that.

But what the hell?!

8.30, my sister came, along with her husband.
After eating, after I finished piano, and my mom’s there, battle starts.

Talk, talk, talk. Nag, nag, nag. Rumble, rumble, rumble. Blah, blah, blah.

Talk about all those moral stuffs and stuffs, to hormat people and to have a better logic.
Then 9.30, luckily my sis-in-law came back from buying stuffs, or else they will continue to TALK about craps.

Geh, I hate my family. They’re right about me, I knew that from the a long time ago – I’m selfish, I’m eager to leave the house (no, I will not say home, because it’s not the home of mine), I did not respect any family members in here, and yes, I HATE THEM.

Dude, they can talk about ANYTHING, from the knife thing until the 5E1 board event, until their lives. WTH?!?! And it’s like, 1 hour of naggings! Dude, I can’t even study Sejarah when I wanted to, and if this time my sejarah failed, I’ll seriously SUE them. No, not sue, but I will seriously hate them FOREVER. Fuck them off dude!

Then, my bro is sick today, and yet he eats koropoks. I'm just talking about the bad about those stuffs, and there my sis says:

“You're not in the position to say that.”

Dude, if you say that I'm not in the position to say that, then you're defying my position in the family. If you're defying my position in a family, you're defying me as a family member. If you defy me as a family member,
YOU SHALL NOT TALK AS IF I AM ONE PART OF THE FAMILY.
DO NOT NAG ME AS IF I AM ONE PART OF IT.
BECAUSE YOU DEFY THE FACT THAT I AM.

I hate my family, and I will foreverly HATE them. If I ever go out, I will NEVER come back.

Trust my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment