Wednesday, May 13, 2009

: 嬉しい Aries Part 4 ::

11th May 2009

Insert: Atashi no Machi, Ashita no Machi

Kuso! My iPod no battery! This is why I hate my iPod... Dude, I can't trust that damn battery indicator! It's like, always fake! And the most thing I don't understand is that why it's battery will loss even when I didn't use it? Don't get it... Even in standby mode, the battery shouldn't loss that much! And before reformat it also didn't lose that much, even when I play the songs... Haiz. I want my old one back... I so regretted to format it... Haiz...

By the way, today is the beginning of my exams. Today is BM~ No, I'm not happy. But I hope I won't fail it... Ehh... Hate BM la... I'd rather take German or Japanese. At least I might understand them, you know? I think. I didn't even have time to study for BM... Yesterday, go ST, then go celebrate the stupid Mother's Day thing. Lucky the food were nice. But still... I dislike it. Especially the crab. Never order that one again. Want to eat also Mafan like hell. The liquids were good, but... Nah... Though the bread was nice XD

Then after that, the most hectic thing ever... I'm chatting with Callous! If you think that's normal, I can tell you, it's NOT. Why? We talked about 2 topics at the same time, and we understand what we're talking about! WTH?! If that's normal enough, explain this. We're talking about exam stuffs and BJ + Cal stuff at the same time! I don't understand. She's like, kept on reminding me about that! Izit... Because she wished to have that kiss? If that's so, I can say, she's very good in concealing her feelings... I mean, she can act that normal (or maybe not) in front of everyone about BJ, and BJ himself. It's great?

Hmm... Maybe... When I read back her blog again, I really thought that she liked him... I mean, “I would help you, because I love you”. That phrase. It's seriously confusing me... I seriously thought that she liked one of the guys amongst the group... Specifically BJ. Heh... Weird...

And yes, I know you're reading my blog, miss Callous. I type it out so that you can read. XD Mwahahahaha~ I'm ebal!!!



By the way, am I really that obvious about that fella? I mean, whenever I said that fella's gender, everyone could guess it. Kou also like that, Cal also can guess, even Neko too! It's like, izit that obvious?! Oh Kami-sama... God greif... Haiz...



Anyway, the song of recommendation per entry~ Atashi no Machi, Ashita no Machi~ The OP song for Toshokan Sensou, sang by Takahashi Hitomi. I love the drums, I love her voice, I love the guitars, I love EVERYTHING~

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2g_ZFPZWY)

Just go listen and you'll get what I mean!!



By the way, the funny thing we made today...

Prepare for trouble
And make it double
To protect the world from devastation
To unite all evils within our nation
To protect the people from truths and love
To reach onto the skies above

Jesse James
Team Rocket blast in the speed of light
Surrender now or prepare to fight
Meowth, that's right!

Ash (Iven): Wat the == again with de lame intro..Haha
Pikachu (Ace): Pika pika! (You're right!) *nods*
Misty (Mel): Haiz... Can't believe they're so lae...
Brock (Ben-jie): Yeah, Ash is the best! *gropes his butt*
Ash: OI!! WAT ARE U DOIN!! GET UR HAND OFF!!! *slap him real HARD!!*
Brock: Ouch~ Even a slap is so gentle~ *pink background* *~.~*
Ash: ..Ahh.Hh....h.h...=="
Pikachu: Pika pika pikachu... (There they go again...)
Misty: Yalah! They lae mah!
Ash: I cant stand it anymore!! *Grrr* Pikachu...would u help me...*Evil smile..Hehehe*
Pikachu: Pika pi... (Whatever) *walks towards Brock* Pika pika (Sorry dude), PIKACHU!!!! *thunderbolt attack*
Brock: Ahhh...*Hangus liao*
Ash: Bahaha..serves u right!!
Misty: Stop de lae things la!!!
Pikachu: Pika pika pipika! (Aiya, I know Misty likes Brock la!)
Misty: WTF?! You LITTLE RAT!!!
Pikachu: Pi...ka...chu?! (What did you say...?!) PI...KA...
Misty: Fick Dich! *attempt to run, but too late*
Pikachu: CHUUUUUUUU!!!!!! *Million Volts struck on Misty*
Misty: ahhhhh....... *mati kiao kiao*
Togepi (Yuki): Chigili pi~ (Omoshiroi desu~) *wave hands around*
Ash: Haha...u oso get shock..Haha..
Pikachu: Pi~ka~ *peace sign*

PS: No more time for stuffs, toodles~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment