Tuesday, May 19, 2009

:: TAGGED Aries Part 3 ::

Incomplete Sentences Tag
Finish These Sentences.
(Do not start a new one. Continue on, as long as you want, as long as there is no full stop)

1) I want to tag ________
= Whoever that read this blog?

2) If I could rename myself on the spot, my name would be_______
= Akira Rei

3) The most recent movie I watched was______
= Venetian Princess - Princess Chronicles

4) The last thing I ate was________
= Noodles known as Yee-Mee

5) Tomorrow I will_________
= laugh with my friends, and study Sejarah...

6) I'm looking forward to________
= next Wednesday - Neway!!

7) The last person I hurt was______
= ...I forgot.

8) Three words I always hear from my friends are______
= What the fuck

9) Three words I wish I had more occassion to say are______
= I love you

10) Something bad in my future is_______
= I might get hated?

11) Something good in my future is______
= I will leave my house!!!

12) Something good happening right now is______
= I'm having my friends~

13) Before I die, I have to______
= tell my friends I luv them

14) The most recent thing I've dreamed is______
= someone get fucked by a katana

15) Recently, the thing I've been doing the most is______
= going on Forgotten Chronicle

16) If I could sing a duet with any man on earth, it would be______
= EXILE's lead singer

17) If there were one thing I could forget, I wish it were______
= my family

18) Before leaving school, I wish I'd______
= hug everyone and sing karaoke for the last time

19) All that matters to me is______
= my song collections, manga, instruments, and my drawings!

20) My words of wisdom are_________
= Life is a game with full of traps

No comments:

Post a Comment