Saturday, May 2, 2009

:: 嬉しいAries Part 2 ::

01/05/09

I have revived!!

Yesterday, I wake up with a good emotion. Seemed like the day before yesterday’s stuffs are a dream. Nevermind, I’ve decided what to do. I’m not giving up, but I’m not telling, yet.

Anyway, I’m sitting in the bus, and there’s not a damn place for me to sit. Great. So, there’s another place in front, so I decided to sit there, but will never sit there again. Why? ‘cause the damn idiot boy sleeping beside me wasn’t considerate at all. FUCK IT.

Oh well, I can’t do a single thing here, so I decided to take out my phone and type something, AKA, this. Lolz X3

Oh, and I recalled my breakfast that day, somehow, and I never want to eat that again. Why? It sucks! Yeah, healthy, but the taste sucks. Haiz. No choice, still need to eat… Well, at least it’s better than the day before yesterday… I can’t even eat a single food that day…

Oh yeah, this day’s going to be earlier, since the condo-girl didn’t get up to the bus. Heheh~ But seriously, she’s the main reason why we’re all late. Although that introvert girl didn’t make a single sound at all, but the fact that her mum needs to get up to the bus every morning just to help her find a place and put her bag really gives me some nerves…

But the 1 I hated the most is nothing other than the 4 kids.

Haiz… Just hope their parents can make some time out and drive them, or just walk them, to school.



Anyways, arrived at school. Feel like trusting Cal more than ever. Mainly it’s because she had better idea of what to do. I never distrust her for any suggestions before, just somehow questions about it whenever it involves her… Just like the B thing. But I must admit, she had a better view and logic, plus theory, although she had no practical. I often wondered from where she know all these kind of stuffs…

By the way, leant a new way to know the fortune, or rather, manipulate the future. The method is “Coin Chance” (le gasp, CC!!). You throw several coins, signifying people, and use different finger and power to “push” AKA “Kick” the coins to another to see what will happen. Haha, can’t tell you completely, too complicated. It’s somehow just like a chess, or rather, a tactical game like you found in RPGs. Heheh… Games. Manipulations. Sounds right, and wicked… Heheh…

Oh well… Can’t believe I’m such an evil person, using people’s feelings to meet my own goal. Hah, maybe this is the real me.



One of my most happiest day this month, and I’m fine again.
I decided to continue chasing after that fella. I suddenly have my confidence back, again. Don’t ask me why, but I know I’m not going to stop until I receive a negative answer!

Next, I’ve figured out a new song~ Mwahahahaha~ It’s going to be zee emo song I’ve been thinking to do since a long time ago, and it’s going to be a good one. Heheheh…

Then… The most important one… I’VE BEEN PROMOTED INTO A MOD IN FC!!!!!! W0000000000000000000000000TTTTTTTTTT~~~~~~ I’m zee adventure mod, zee battle mod, zee battle-line MOD!!!!!! Mwahahahaha~~~ How can I not be happy about this?! That’s one of the best thing happened!!! YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!
BAAAAAAANZAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~

Ehem. Next, I ate in a great restaurant. Fridays, aka, T.G.I.! The portions are big! The foods are god!! But it might be bad for several people… But generally, it’s GOOD!! Heck, I’m suffering from fullness now… Can’t eat the oh-so-good brownies… Haiz… But then… For 8 people… RM400+!!! WTH?! 1 person RM50!!! OMGNWTF?! But then, if we can sit for many hours, the price is still okay la… I guess?



Well, that’s the end of the happy stuffs, and more are coming. You shall wait for it. Although… I can’t really tell my own future… Haiz…

No comments:

Post a Comment