Saturday, June 6, 2009

:: 気持ち最大悪いAries Part 3 ::

Insert: Omega Slope (?) [I’m not quite sure about the song name XD It’s in Katagana… Not sure with the artist too XD But it’s from Barbarian On the Groove]

Graaaaahhhh!!! Another day in the house, another day of boredom, another day of hatred.

I don’t get it. How can the action of SMSing during meals be disrespectful? If that’s disrespectful, then what is the action of entering and using other’s room without their wholehearted permission considered as? Do they even think before they spoke their opinions of the actions I have done, and think back about their actions’ impact towards me?

No. And no.

They never thought of that. Because I’m the youngest and I’m SUPPOSED to listen to them. They never thought of the other one either, just because the room is something that they “gave” to me. Or rather, it wasn’t seriously “gave” at all. It was called as “lend” instead. Why? Because most times they said:

“This is something that is bought with our money, not yours. It’s not yours. It’s ours. It’s dad’s.”

Blah, blah, blah and blah.

They said my stuffs are theirs, but yet they gave it to me. It supposed to be mine, no? Isn’t things are supposed to be in this way? So why take my stuffs? So why not letting me having my own way with my stuffs? Better yet, they violated my rules that I’ve set for my room. The settings that I’ve made for the room. All the reasons behind the stuffs I did. They never consider about it. About my room and I. They only think about themselves. And what the fuck, they called me down just for eating the stupid peanuts while I'm busying designing my 5E1 shirt!!!

Yet, they call me selfish.

Of course I’m selfish, thanks to you all. Thanks to your stupid hospitality, of not letting me having my own way to go anywhere I wanted. Protection, you say? I’d say it’s locking a bird in a cage. That’s why I need to protect myself from the damn locker. I need freedom. If you do not let me have it, then I’ll have another thing in exchange.

Money.

And so, I will grab and suck every single cents out from your pocket, until you have none. But of course, I’m not that bad. I will not take all at once. I’ll just take little by little, to not letting you notice my mischieves. Heheheh… I know I’m evil, bear with it.



Seriously, another day in this damned house, another day of calamity, another day of hatefulness. I just hate them. And they’re right about what they’ve said, about me, too. If they were not at home, I’m the most happiest. I never miss them. Or rather, I would never even thought of so. Why miss them when you want them out of the place since long time ago? Why miss them when you can just do anything in the house without consider about their damn thoughts? Why miss them when you have the priviledge to just do anything you wanted in the house when you can’t with them? Why miss them when you are the king of the house? Why miss them at all?

No reason. Therefore, I will not miss them, forever. Even when the time I’m away from the house, going through hardcores, I will NOT miss the family I had. Even if I miss, I will miss the time I can play around in the house freely without doing these hardcore stuffs. Of course, maybe miss the maid, because I do not do house chores. And the most that I will miss, is my comfortable bed. And my piano if I don’t have it then. But everything else is just nothing but a scrap of rubbish. Family? They can just go die. Seriously.



Ahh, yeah, if you noticed, I’ve been talking about the same thing about my family. The assets thing? The youngest thing? The freedom thing? The caged thing? Yeah. That’s because they always remind me about it. And every time, every day, it just gradually grow bigger and bigger in my heart. Every day, the same thing would repeat again. Every day… Every second… As long as I’m in this damned house, with that damned overprotective family of mine… As long as I’m still here… I’m bound to these same things over and over again. Repeating in my mind, repeating in my memories. Yeah, maru maru mawaru (circle, circle, spins)… Geh, that’s one of the reason I have that as my website name. Everything is just repeating its course again and again. Just hate it…



Oh well, I just hope that I can get a set of drums soon… Whether it’s using their money or not. I shall buy one for myself! Mwahahahaha~ Speaking of drums, I just figure out that my hands are much better off with drums rather than piano. Damn, I just can’t play the notes well now… Wonder what exactly happened… Hmm… Must check later…

No comments:

Post a Comment