Friday, June 19, 2009

:: 気持ち大変悪いAries Part 2 ::

After yesterday's happy time in Neway, everything turned upside down. There're many frustrating and irritating stuffs waiting for me now. First of all, class shirt.



Damn! I can't believe they still want that white colours shirt. I seriously dislike it, but since they insisted, I designed one anyways. What's worse? They actually had another design. Fine, then. You should've just take that out earlier, so that I don't need to waste my time designing the damn clothes. Geh...

Oh well, guess the designs can go bye-bye.



Then, the next problem, clubs problem. Seriously, I really think that the Japanese Club will not survive until the year end, and I'm tired of it too. Meh, the members are just lazy and irresponsible. And Yuki's not putting her leg into this matter anymore. Kou? I don't expect much from him. Geh, I'm so tired about this...

Luckily the ex-student is willing to come back and teach us. If not, this club will be foreverly gone.

Next, my money. Someone in the bus stole my RM10, someone's not giving back my RM15, and my Star Card is gone (and it will take me another RM10 to remake it. Fuck) So, in total, my RM35 is gone. Hell! I can buy an artwork book from that damn money! Curse it.

(Although, at the end, that someone DID give me back RM10)



But those are not as frustrating as the damn wrenched woman who refuse to give me back the money. I don't mind belanja her, if she asked nicely, but no. She put on that damned face and refused to give the money back. Better yet, she said there's only 2 hours of English songs, and the rest are all Chinese. Hell, we sang in total of 4 hours and 30 minutes, from 2 to 6.30. If 2 hours are of English songs, then the rest of the language would be 2.30 hours, only 30 minutes difference!

She slept while we're singing, we didn't bother much, and we did call her up to sing the English songs then. But she just sat at there, and look at us, kind of refusing to sing. So we sing then, since she don't want to. Then she want back and lie down. And she expect fun from that? I don't think so. Hell, I even learn to sing some unknown songs just to join in the fun, although some songs weren't that nice at all.

Anyway, after the whole thing, when we're about to go back, she refused to pay the money. I didn't think much about this, since I thought that she didn't have money or what. I paid for her, RM15, and thinking that she would give me back the money the next day. But then, the next day, she refused to, said, "Why? You should give more than I do." That time, I was already damn furious about the whole club stuffs and stuffs and stuffs, so I don't want to talk to her. Fine. I called Kou to ask her to pay at least RM10, pretty good eh? The original price is actually RM16, since we forgot to count the taxes that day. Again, she refused to. She said we all sing chinese songs for most the time, and English songs only 2 hours, and we expect her to pay as much as we all. WTF?! If she want to sing she can always pick more songs, but no! She just lie down there and sleep! We did call her up for English songs but she refused to sing! It's not our bloody problem at all!

For your information, Kou did ask her nicely to pay us back, even showing the bill, but she asked, "If you're the one that goes through all there, will you still pay?" I can, of course, and actually, I DID. The second time when we went to K, I have the least fun at all. They're the one that bombards unknown English songs with ugly MVs in front of my eyes, and hell, I don't even know what the heck are those songs!

Kou is able to do that too. During CNY, he went shopping with her, and ate Sushi. They ate until almost RM80, and he only eat a lil', while she's the one that eat the most of all. Then, she asked Kou to split with her too. Kou asked why, then she said, "Whatever, can la! You make me wait for so long!" Kou didn't argue with her. He just kept quiet. Damn it, RM20 also he didn't argue, now she wanted to argue about RM10?! WTF is that?!

Of course we didn't say those reasons to her, Kou just simple said yes, but she answered back, "You can, I can't."

Seriously, what's her problem?! Even if she's EMOing, don't put anger on us! Damn, she had a heart or not?! Seriously, I'd rather be evil and wished that she can't get any friends forever, because when that really happens, it's none of our faults and business. If anyone wants to blame, blame on her attitude.

Hell, and she said that she favors friends more. Geh, that's just stupid. And I really think that she's a friend, better yet, a best friend, for twice the time. But for two times, there's always an incident that made me feel angry and different about this woman, and distrust too.

Hmph, luckily she agreed to give back the RM10, to Kou. Then Kou gave back to me, but of course took the money that I owe him. But of course, I will never share things with her anymore. I've learned my lessons.

And yes, you're reading this. I'm not going to back on my words, miss "Her". I will still be a friend to you, but I'm more cautious now. I will never take a wrong step again.

Mark my words.

3 comments:

  1. The point is not that there's half an hour more only. It was two and a half hours of chinese songs. All I did was lie there with absolutely nothing to do, while you enjoyed yourselves with something I didn't know or even understand. What can you expect me to do? Twice before we went to sing together before, and both times you sang plenty of chinese, and I sat there and tolerated it. This time, I had already told the both of you that I would be grateful if you didn't sing so much chinese this time. After such a long time singing your songs which I didn't even understand, do you honestly expect me to still have any mood for fun, let alone sing? And I wasn't asleep - I heard everything, felt everything, and didn't say anything because I wanted you to enjoy yourselves and hoped that you would remember what I asked of you and change a little.

    And I don't remember a time in history when I ate the most in anytime with Sushi. And he always keeps us all waiting, as I'm sure many can second. And it's never a question of money with me - it's the principle of the action.

    I haven't been really despressed until yesterday, and now. Even when I do feel something, I don't intentionally cast it out on my friends or anyone else. You can go ahead and wish whatever you want for me, but know that what you've written alters the way I see our personas. Circumstances and the actions of others influence my feelings and behaviours and choices. If you think my attitude is bad, try considering my predicament.

    I do favour friends more than anyone, but only if they treat me as I know they should. They way you think and write of me now, I don't consider you anything more than anyone else.

    I think it was very inconsiderate of both of you to do what you did, despite me asking you not to. Now, I know that you don't think of me as anything more than a person you just now, not a friend. I'm numb now, and don't expect me to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you told Kou, but you didn't tell me. At least, I don't remember you telling me anything about "Do not choose so much Chinese songs". And you can always tell us not to, it's not like we insisted on doing so. We can always let you sing if you wanted.

    Yes, he is always late, but that time, you should know that he had church. He did tell you about he's going to church, and you're the one who said that you can wait. And late does not connect with money he's going to pay later. And for your information, he did mentioned to you already, that you two are going to split exactly on what you two have ate, not share the whole thing.

    For the very last time, you did not tell us NOT TO. If you did, you did it in your own way, with the hints and all those stuffs that we couldn't understand. Therefore, it's not our faults that we actually do not understand OR do those that you didn't wanted to. (Well, Kou DID said that you did tell him, so what happened to him, I do not know.)

    And once again, I never expect someone like you will forget this type of incidents. Maybe I shouldn't type this out. But maybe I should.

    I shouldn't because you will act so much like when you act towards your so-called Black Girl last year towards me now. I do hope that we can still be like normal friends. But I guess that wasn't possible any longer.

    I should because I want to let you know about how we actually felt about. Your attitude and actions that affect our feel towards you. Not only this once, but a lot of times already. Remember the time when you slapped me on the face? Or Kou's face? Or the time when you said that you will not help me out because I'm the Ketua Keceriaan and you're not? Maybe you have forgotten all of them, but I do not. And never once I forget about all of those. I'm just enduring like you always did. But every now and then I will still be a friend to you. Because you're fun in many ways, though bad in certain ways.

    I do not expect you to forgive me, or become good with me anymore. I just hope that this incident, or the relationship between us now, will not affect any other things. I hope that we won't become enemies too. And that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did tell both of you, but it seems you did not hear me and were too busy having your own fun rather than listening to me asking a favour of you.

    That church thing doesn't have anything to do with now. I never seriously asked to pay for more than he should have, and I don't think he did either. Nothing is wrong with the two of us now, as we are exactly the way we were before.

    The times I physically hurt you was when you hurt me in a way I didn't want to repay you the same way with. I don't ever remember seriously slapping him, but if I did, he has repaid me in his own way.

    I respect my friends, I tolerate them, and even if my other friends dislike them, I do not abandon them. I think friends should always be open with each other, and not dwell on negative things passed. If you wander upon the little bad things they do, what's the point of being friends?

    I don't want to waste anyone's time debating something that you think you are right in. There are two sides to every story, so try to see both of them before calling any shots. If you are insistant upon carrying on with this, I don't want anything more to do with you, and I don't think we should have anything anymore. At this moment, reading this, I'm not your enemy, but I'm not exactly your friend either. Excess retortation can drive a person over the edge. I'm sure you know what that means. Don't take this as a threat. It's your call.

    ReplyDelete