Sunday, June 7, 2009

:: 怒れたんだAries ::

I went to our school's Chinese Orchestra yesterday, and these are my entire comment I wrote on the comment paper. They only give us 4 lines to write in a small paper, but I wrote until over the lines, and even used up the empty space behind the paper. The whole paper is totally covered with nothing but words. I don't even have the time to draw something on it XD

Anyway, these are what I get AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED the whole comment I typed in the phone from the paper.


Let the flamings starts...

The arrangement of the songs are not good enough. Doraemon should put on the front, and Oh! Susannah should put later. And the Doraemon, verse 2, should be faster. It's just too plain. I Have A Small Donkey should not be suddenly fast. It should be gradually fast, then entirely slow down.
Yang Qin Trio (American Soldiers on Patrol) too short, and the song have no 起伏。 Not power enough for a single instrument song.
Minuet no.3 is not bad, but why on earth (obviously, I add this on my own in here) in an chinese orchestra have a keyboard?! If you really want the song in the men, make other instruments like Yang Qin to be the arrangement.
Alla Turca have changed until very lame. The feel is gone. The original power is gone. Only at the end is good and that's all.
I can't feel the passion of Dai Rural. Sheng isn't loud enough. The other instruments somehow got it covered off. And all the players are 老将,this song should be the best, but yet it sound not great than the juniors. (I forgot to add this line) If I must said it cruelly, this song can be said as the worst of all songs performed.
The fisherman song not good. The solo part isn't power enough. And you don't feel like listening to it soon later.
Spring, the erh power not good. Although it's erhu union, but it just feels like another solo of another instrument but erhu. Feels more like flute solo than erhu.
Colors of the wind. Most disappointed song. (I'm too depressed to add this line XD) I can't believe such a good song was altered into something I cannot feel the passion, and lost the will to sing along. Geh! I just can't believe it! I was so hoping to listen to this song, but yet it disappointed me gravely!
(I forget to add this line too, damnit!) Oh, and seriously, your program book should follow the programs, not just put the informations there and do not follow it. AT ALL. Grrr...

(The lines below I did not add them, because not enough time, AGAIN!!!)
Can can, the encore song, is the best, yet the worse. Why? Because the audience clapped while it's playing. It ruined the whole thing off. Sad, and disappointed. Why don't the audience learn to know the rules of an orchestra? Of a performance? There should not be encore songs allowed, actually, for a concert like this. This is not a singing concert. Seriously, the TC Chinese Orchestra should know about this too, but no. Haiz... Sad...
AND!!! All of their performance lack of heart! They do have the skill, yes, but lack too much of the heart that they could not express the real passion and the feel of the song to the audience.

AND ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT THING!!!

IS....

That....



WHY THE HALL DO NOT HAVE AIR CON?!?!?!!? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
KUSO!!! MF!!! GD!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Ahh, enough of the flamings, now it's time for appraisal! (I forgot to type them into my phone, so don't expect arrangements to be correct. AND THE ENTIRE COMMENT FROM THE PAPER. But I did wrote them down, somehow...)

The Fishing Folksong, my favorite song, just because it's DRUM SOLO!!! MWAHAHAHAHA~~~ (Okay, I did not add that line in XD) It's great, really, really great!!! The best song in my opinion!!! (Again, I did not add this line in) All thanks to the drum soloist - Chua Huay Yau!!!
Chibi Maruko-chan is good~ Although the players are juniors, but they play much better than their seniors, in my opinion! (Still, they lack of heart)
The Arrival of Good News is great too~ They brought out the passion in the song. Their skill is really good. (I totally forgotten what I've wrote about the appraisals XD)
Elephant is good! Haha, yappari Hao Ying is the best! She can really play greatly. Sadly, she's not one of our school students anymore. She have moved to another school. Yet she came back. Yay~
The General!!! WHOOOOOOO~~~ Again, another best song!!! The passion of the song had been drawn out!! Totally!!! WEEEEEEE~~~ I'm seriously enjoying this song!!! And the drum is good (obviously)!!!
The Toad With No Draft... Okay la... No comment. Just that the front got a little bit off somehow... Hmm... Whatever.



Phew... That's the end of everything. Overrall, our school CO have the skill, better than any schools, but they lack of the heart. I comment more on this school's stuff more than Kuan Cheng. Yes, they do better than Kuan Cheng in the same songs, but in arrangement, they failed miserably. Haiz...

Hope my writings in the paper can be considered, and they will improve... Hope...

1 comment: