Thursday, July 23, 2009

:: TAGGED Part 12 ::

Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.
If I tag you, you have to Finish It.
- Anyone who reads this~ XD

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
- Err... I think so?

2.) Where was your default picture taken?
- Erm... What's a default pic?

3.) What's your middle name?
- I don't have one? Oh wait. I have. It's Yen.

4.) Your current relationship status?
- Ehhh... Eheheh... I'm not quite sure... But I'm attached, yeah.

5.) Does your crush like you back?
- Like said, I'm not sure.

6.) What is your current mood?
- Okay la.

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
- Black, now.

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
- White shirt with sky blue pinafore.

9.) Missing something?
- Err... Goshujin-sama?

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what will you do?
- Erm... Huh? No gua...

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
- Cat!

12.) Ever have a near death experience?
- I don't think so...

13.) Something you do alot?
- Sing~

14.) The song stuck in your head?
- Watashi no Koi wa HOCCHI KISSU

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
- Cal's blog

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
- I don't know

17.) When was the last time you cried?
- Erm... I think... It's... Hmm... Forgotten XD

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
- Yaya~

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
- Immortality~

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Erm... Hair?

21.) What do you usually order from starbucks?
- Err... Something that's not coffee.

22.) What's your biggest secret?
- Hmmm... I'm not quite sure... Depends what's that "biggest" refer to...

23.) Favorite color?
- Crimson

24.) Do you still watch kiddie movie or tv shows?
- Erm... Tom and Jerry is kiddie movie, right?

25.) What's on your wall?
- Light yellow

26.) What are you?
- Human.

27.) Do you speak any other language?
- Japanese, Chinese, English, Malay, and... No more?

28.) What's your favorite smell?
- Flower? Tea? Not sure... Ah! Food!

29.) Describe your life in one word.
- Weird.

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
- No.

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
- I'm suffocating from my flu now...

33.) What should you be doing?
- Ack! Download the stuffs! SHIT! [BRB]

34.) Who was the last person who make you upset/ angry?
- Hmm... My mom. Yeah.

35.) How often do you talk to God?
- Har? Talk to god? I don't talk, I pray when time needed.

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
- Ehh... What's a yard? XD

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
- Huh. Obviously, it'll be Akira.

38.) Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Yeah, I guess? People said that I'm very obvious...

39.) What is your natural hair color?
- Black.

40.) Who was the last person who make you cry?
- Erm... I forgot... I think it's... My goshujin-sama?

No comments:

Post a Comment