Tuesday, July 7, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 7 ::

Insert: Fude Pen Bōru Pen

I'm in a very tired, and a lil' bit of bad mood.

A lot of stuffs are waiting for me to do now.

Frustrated about trivial matters...
Frustrated about great matters...
No time for families...
No time for friends...
No time for myself...
I'm not even sure what I'm doing now...

You might think I'm being hasty,
But the time just won't stop to wait for me...
I'm chasing after the time...
Chasing after the shadows of myself...
Where I'm going to now?

Typing letters everyday...
Making more announcements for future days...
Busy making the band scores everyday...
Singing until late night most of the days...

Things just won't stop barging into my life.
I really need some time to arrange them.



And my cousin's coming back.



She must be very happy right now, I guess.
To be able to see her old friends and families.
And she will be the most happiest to see me...
Awaiting me to bring her around to have funs...
But I might disappoint her a lil' this time...

I'm happy at first when I heard that she's coming back...
But now I'm just plainly frustrated...

I'm trying to take out some time for CC and for her...
But nothing just seem to be smooth...



Oh damn...

This is just stupid...

And I hate how much annoying is those lil' boys beside me...
Talking about stupid craps and playing annoying online RPG games...
It's even worse than DOTA.
Because they like to yell like plain idiots.
And walk around in the CC.
Yelling and shouting and crying out loud for nothing.
And they're walking now, again.
And calling their friends to see how they're doing now.
WTF?

Oh well, who cares about them?



What am I planning until I'm so frustrated?
Well, let me tell you.

First thing is Bon Odori.
The Nihon Gakkai is organizing a trip to the fest this year.
I'm the main announcer (and finding people to join us) for this event.
This job is actually not frustrating, but the people is frustrating.
I can't believe that YHH is making stupid comments about our stuffs!
Saying what, our bus don't have air-con... This and that...
Making a big fuss about our member price... WTF is wrong with her?!
She stole a big half of our customers away!
Although I admit, our bus fare is RM2 more expensive than hers.
But what's wrong with her saying bad things about ours?!

I just hate her.

From the first year I'm in secondary, I hate her with my guts.
It's such a misfortune to be in the same class with her for 2 years.
Then have any matters linked with hers.
It's just... URGH!!!
I don't know what to say, she's just annoying me.
And I don't know why people still can be with her.
WTF?!?!
She's like, not YHH, is Yeong Sui Sui!!!
GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!



The 2nd thing.
The chinese singing competition.
It's held at 18 July morning.
Geh...
I'm singing 哭不出来 for solo.
And 一眼瞬间 for duet.
And I FINALLY able to sing the low key parts.
Mwahahahaha~~~
Though, as a result...
My throat hurts...
And I'm not that able to sing high notes anymore...
Oh great...
That sucks.
I'd rather change the key...
Haiz...
Stupid me...
Oh well...



Then, the 3rd thing.
Thanks to my lil' idea over here...
It became a very big event for the club.
Which is making Yuki DAMN frustrated about it,
and often scolds me about it XD

We're organizing an Anime Night (so-called) at 31 October.
We're going to have:
1. cosplay competition...
2. band performances (K-On songs)...
3. singings and singings and singings...
4. and dancings...

The cosplay competition is for both school peeps and outsiders. We're going to have a lot of fun stuffs to play up on the stage for them. Of course, they will have prices to win. But I won't tell now. It's still a secret until furthur notice. Oh, and I will be in the competition (dragged by my Kaichou-sama). Of course, I'm going to drag someone along with me too... (Kou, arigato ne~)

Then it's the band performance... This is the most frustrating, and the most fun if we ever able to make it success!!! This band is mainly based on K-On, the anime. We're going to perform 2 songs - Fuwa Fuwa Time and Don't Say 'Lazy'. If you see the personalities in K-On, and compare to the real life, you should know what instrument I'm going to play in the band... Heheh~
Ahh yes, the one that I loved the most...
DRUM!!!
Mwahahahaha~~~
Kou will be the Guitarist (he's 0% in music, like Yui).
Yuki will be the bassist (she's a left-hander, like Mio. But Zannen, she can't buy lefty instruments... there's none XD)
And... Sora will be playing the keyboard (she's just like a 路人甲 like Mugi-chan XXD)
Mwahahahaha~~~
This is the best band ever!!!
But I can't find the person for Azusa... Haiz... Sad...
Oh well, four is enough. Heheheh...
But the thing is... We don't have money for instruments... Geh... And now this IS the most frustrating thing for us.
The band score? I'm handling that. And that's what makes me frustrating now.
Though it's nothing much frustrating to the letter-typings...
Damn.
I need to type our a program book or whatsoever for this great event...
Grrrrrr...
Life's going to be hard from now on...

Then, it's the singing thing! Again, of course, I'm going to sing the most in this night. Why? Because no one dare to sing, no one WANTS to sing, and no one CAN sing. =w= Haiz... It's like, only me can sing... Of course, I'm going to drag Yuki along with me (She can sing, but she doesn't wanted to). Mwahahahaha~~~ I'm so damn evil~~~ X3
We're going to sing a lot of songs, and since the title for the night is Anime Night, we will sing nothing but only anime songs. Mwahahahaha~~~ My favorite songs~~~
I'm going to sing Rolling Star (OP for Bleach). It's the MUST!!! And Anata ga Ita Mori (ED for Fate/Stay Night)!!! A lot peeps like my singing of Anata ga Ita Mori, it seems...
And of course, there're a lot of songs to be sang too!!! I've consider about singing Butterfly... (the OP for Digimon) But the time do not allow me to do so... Oh well...
PS: By the way, any good ideas what songs I should sing that day?

Lastly... The dancing thing... Sadly, I'm going to dance in this session here... Oh noes... Well, we're going to dance 2 songs. One is Hare Hare Yukai and one is Motteke Sailor Fuku. You know Haruhi? You know Lucky Star? You know the dance. It's a miracle though how I'm being called and persuaded to join the dance... Wait. I think I'm the one that thought about it... >w< Oh well...

Yeah, it's going to be fun. Very fun if it's not because of all these frustrating preps... Haiz...

Oh well, I'll be sure to work my best here...
Since this will be the first, and the best event, I've ever determined to make it success...
Ganbare, atashi!!!



Oh ya... By the way...

Hey!!! Hey!!! People out there!!!
If you're interested in any of those above, please comment me now!!! XD
I'll be sure to leave one place for you!!! XXD

Arigato ne~~~

4 comments:

  1. sounds whole lots of fun you're going to have~
    SURE IM INTERESTED!
    demo saa being way far apart sure is a prob neh =\
    btw da chi singin comp is in da morning?? o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayaya~ You wanna come see? Not preferred though... I think still can buy tickets de gua...
    Of course I'm leaving a space for you for Anime Night!!! I booked your place since like, the beginning of this thing~ Mwahahahaha~~~
    Ehh... Yalohor... Forgot about the distance liao... Haiz... See how la.
    PS: you're going for Bon Odori?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo
    eh if the performance is in the morning ar..
    then can i like, stay over ur house the night b4?
    means on friday night~ ;D
    hahas
    OMG i got plannin on 31/8 lehh
    hiking Kinabalu from 29/8 til 1/9 ><
    sry arrr wanted to go to Anime Night too! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course can la~ But you sure you can come or not...? Haiz... Your house selangor la, not kl la... your parents let or not o... haiz...

    ReplyDelete