Thursday, July 2, 2009

:: DOWN Aries ::

...I kena NS...

I can't believe I kena NS...

Out of 5% of all population in Malaysia, I'm the unlucky one...

I still can't believe I kena NS...

Suddenly, I receive a message again in the night. Evon messaged me. She asked for my IC. I felt hope once again in that moment! So I gave my IC, and (although I already know why) I asked "why". So after some really long while, she replied.
"My teacher said that check in the internet is better. But you also got "Tahniah" in the internet."
...
...
...
WTFGDCBNTMD!!!!!!
GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
=w=

Haiz...
How can I survive in there?
Those exercising, those food, those days without animation, music, mangas, etc. and etc...
Oh no...
I don't think I can survive even one day...



My friends give some suggestions to escape this thing, which I think that's 100% IMPOSSIBLE.

Okay, the first thing you should do is act retard. When they call you to sit, you stand. When they call you to stand, you sleep. When they ask you what happen, just answer naturally.
"I'm standing. You asked me to do it."
Yes. That's the way. Just act retard, silly, stupid, and mental. Then, they would send you to Tanjung Rambutan. Haha. Not funny at all.

Geh... I'm spending my precious 3 months in that damned camp of NOTHINGNESS but stupid grasses and flowers. Maybe the best thing I will get from that is being taller... (?!) At least I hoped for it. Though it's near to 0% of chances that I can do so. Haha...
Okay, my next objective in this camp is... BEING SLIMMER!!! BEING STRONGER!!! BEING... Being... BEING WHO AM I!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA~~~ >w<

Okay. That's just...
MURI DESU.
Haiz...



Oh well... Shouganai na... Geh...
At least I'm able to go limkokwing... I guess? Hmm...
I wished to go to limkokwing AFTER the whole thing. Nya.




Still, I hope that this is a joke. Haiz...

3 comments:

  1. aww dat sux =\ well look at da BRIGHT side!
    u get to hold a M16 and shoot with it *_*
    guess dats all nice abt NS :X
    at least better than SG..
    they gotta do 2yrs! hell @@
    Guess hu me(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who are you!!! Shirly!!! Yukiri!!! Tako-chan!!! Kyaaaaaaah~~~~~~

    PS: What is SG? Singapore?

    ReplyDelete