Monday, July 20, 2009

:: TAGGED Aries Part 11::

Tag For The Future
(This thing won't dwell on the past, and will be mainly about now and later. Answer truthfully for the best results. Seriously, since people you know are gonna read and do this thing.)

1. What is the main thing you want right now?
A date?

2. What must you do before you die?
Happily with my goshujin-sama

3. What is the thing you could never imagine yourself doing in the future?
Beggar...

4. Name three people you think/hope/assume will die before you.
- Radiah
- Puah
- Chua

5. When do you estimate you will get married and start a family?
Huh... Err... I think... 30?

6. If all else fails, what do you see yourself doing for a living?
Hmm... An accountant, I guess?

7. Who do you never want to be?
A beggar.

8. Who do you want to outdo in your lifetime?
My family

9. How do you intend to achieve your goals? (Aside from normal methods)
Make a scheme, win some bets, pick some fights, who knows?

10. If all goes according to plan, how will you spend your retirement years?
Japan, of course!

11. What must you personally have to have a happy life?
Hmm... Atashi no goshujin-sama?

12. From the way you are now, what must you change within the next five years to be the way you want?
Err... Learn more about music, win some competitions... Hmm... Gain more money?

13. How do you envision your death?
Die by sickness, I guess...

14. Within this year, what do you believe you must do to build a successful future?
Err... Study more music, learn Japanese, get straight A's in SPM, erm... What else? I don't know.

15. Who would you kill to make the world a better place?
Those fools who smokes, those fools who make smokes, and those fools who had that in mind.

16. What do you want for your wedding, and what do you want for your funeral?
Wedding - In a pure white church with glasses, have a lot of food, and wearing a... hmm... Maybe something that my loved one wanted?
Funeral - Hmm... I don't really mind it. So just burn my body and 撒 my ashes by the mountain.

17. Do you think you will be as close with your group of friends within 10 years?
Maybe? Who knows.

18. What will your first acts as a legal adult be?
Drive a car damn it!!!

19. From past experiences, what will make you love someone enough to be together?
Erm... Dunno? I really don't know. But I just love that someone.

20. If you love someone right now, how long do you think you will love them?
For the rest of my life.

PICK 7 PEOPLE TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOU.
(Names must be written in alternating order, as in girl, boy, girl, boy or vice versa)
(THESE PEOPLE ARE TAGGED TO DO THIS. DO IT IF YOU CAN.....)
1. Yuki
2. Kou
3. Sora
4. Griffon
5. Tako
6. Ken
7. Joy

YOUR QUESTIONS ARE:
1. Has 2 ever decieved you? (Kou)
Err... I think so?

2. Will 6 and 7 ever meet? (Ken and Joy)
I think they met each other, but never knew who each other was.

3. What do 4 and 5 have in common? (Griffon and Tako)
Err... They know how to speak in Japanese.

4. Do 2 and 7 have similar views of you? (Kou and Joy)
Kinda.

5. What do 1 and you have planned in the near future? (Yuki)
Eheheheh~ Can't tell~

6. Have 3, 6, 7 and you ever agreed on something? (Sora, Ken, Joy)
Hmm... I don't think so...

7. From best to worst, arrange them in order of who treats you the best. (From overall experience)
7, 4, 1, 5, 2, 3, 6

8. From most to least, arrange them in order of who is on your mind the most.
1, 2, 5, 7, 4, 3, 6

9. From highest to lowest, arrange them in order of who has the highest chance of achieving their goal.
7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (WTF?)

10. From most to least, arrange them in order of who is most compatible with you.
1 & 4 (both first place), 5, 3, 2, 6, 7 (What the hell kind of question is this?)

1, 5 & 2, 7, 6, 4, 3

11. From least to most, arrange them in order of who has done the least to piss you off. (EVER)
4, 7, 2 & 5, 1, 3, 6

12. Which film characters would you compare them all to? (What the hell.....)
[I don't watch films, so can I relate them to animations?]
1. Yuki - Mio from K-On!!!
2. Kou - Yui from K-On!!!
3. Sora - Err... I think... Misora from Negima!
4. Griffon - The mustache guy from School Rumble?
5. Tako - Tomoyo from CCS
6. Ken - Junpei from Digimon Frontier
7. Joy - Sakura from CCS

13. If you had to spend twenty days isolated on an island with a person of the opposite gender, which of them would it be and why?
2, because he can cook, he knows how to survive, and we can tolerate each other, and he doesn't mind me just like I don't mind him, and... Well, he's just the best choice. My best friend that is.

14. Among the girls, what was the best memory you had with one of them?
1, and I can't tell. XD

15. Among the boys, what is the most outrageous thing you can think of doing with one of them? (Preferably something that hasn't happened)
Errrrrr................ Seeing each other's body with 2?!?! OMG!!!!!!

16. Why would you be a fan of each of them?
1 - Eheheheh~ Can't tell~
2 - He's funny!!
3 - She's cool in language!
4 - He's good in piano...
5 - She's very in.
6 - He can sing so well~
7 - She's the best designer!!!

17. If all these people were in a room alone, what would someone who didn't knew them think as a first impression.
You - Who's there? What's there? Huh? A kid?
1 - OMG... IT'S A VAMPIRE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!
2 - OMG, it's L!!!!! I wanna take picture with him!!!
3 - What is she? A chinese? A Malay? Huh?
4 - Woah... Nerd.
5 - Eh? Is she a super model or something?
6 - OMG, what muscle is that on such fat body?
7 - Waaaah!!! Don't hug me! I'm not your mom!

18. Do you see yourself being together with anyone from 1 - 7?
Erm... Ehh... Hahaha~ Can't tell~

19. What advice would you give them in questions of relationships?
Always trust in your partner and love your partner. If they don't love you, leave them at once to prevent more scars in your heart.

20. What will make you remember them?
1 - Everything. Especially her eccentricness.
2 - Everything. Especially his funny actions.
3 - Her mastery of language.
4 - His piano skills, and as my so-called otoutou.
5 - My best friends, even after a long while, she's still my best friend.
6 - His singing skills.
7 - My most lovely cousin. Never will forget- No, she will make me remember by finding me from time to time.

YOUR CLOSING STATEMENT- Ehhh... The questions are quite good... But why the hell I should do it? Hmm... I'm weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment