Monday, July 20, 2009

:: 嬉しいAries Part 6 ::

Insert: Ai TA Kokoro (by UVERworld)

OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~~~
SINGING COMPETITION BANZAI~~~~~~
BON ODORI BANZAI~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~

18 July, will be one of my best day ever…
If it wasn’t because of the business before going to Bon Odori,
And returning to the school…
It is really, really, my best day EVER!!!!!!

What happened that day?



Okay, in the morning, it’s the singing competition.
Alex sang better than usual that day,
Except for the last part.
But it’s okay, at least most of the pitching is good.

Then… The happiest thing ever…
BOTH OF MY SOLO AND DUET ENTERED FINAL!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA~~~
When Yuki asked, she said, “果然会进了的啦。”

Wow… Sounds like my performance that day really IS good.
Mwahahahaha~
But not good enough.

The first part of my solo wasn’t good enough.
The emotion in the chorus part wasn’t good enough too.
Hmm…
I really need to take some time out to practise kao kao…
Especially the duet song…

Haiz.

Alex~ Can you make it or not!? XO



After the competition, it’s the class photo session.
Heck, I don’t really like these kind of stuffs…
Whatever la.
I take 2 or 3 photo then ciao liao.
I really don’t feel like taking anymore…

Going back to home with Shirly,
We quickly change and prepare for…
BON ODORI!!!

But it wasn’t as fun as I thought…
Because I’m the organizer for the bus =w=
I need to ensure everyone is on then we baru can go.
So… Well… Haiz…

Oh well.
Rin didn’t manage to go that day,
And I can’t even call her phone.
Geh…

Me, Yuki, and Amaya were busying around…
Ticking names, taking down their phone numbers…
Blah blah blah…
I was yelling all the while, and running around…
Asking those people whether they’re following us.
Heck, I really need a list too…
Haiz…

Anyway, when we got all of them up,
Pn. Lim is not there yet.
OMG!

But lucikly at the end she arrived. XD
And I got scolded by her when we arrived the stadium...



Yet, I felt happy.
Because I get to sit with that fella.
Back to back…
Listening to the whispers…
Feeling the pressence…
Mwahahahaha~~~

But some certain light bulb is sitting between us.
A stranger, total stranger, that is.
And the HECK?!?!?!
Kou, what’s with the Tsumugi actions?!?!
Shut that up!
Cut it out!!!
ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But it seemed that that fella didn’t mind,
Although Kou get some yellings from that fella,
About his “Tsumugi actions”.
Mwahahahahaha~~~
抵死!!!

All the time in Bon Odori,
I was helding that fella’s hand.
But at first, that fella asked:
“Aren’t we a lil’ fast?”
“No? Friends did that too you know?”
“Oh ya… I did that to my friends too…”
Then why you care about helding hands with me?
Of course, I didn’t ask.

Ah, and Kou is doing his “Tsumugi actions” again.
We were about to move away thanks to him, again.
Grrrr…
Damn you Kou!!!

Then, we were running around,
And there’s one time our hands are away from each other.
But when I took back, somehow (I kinda forgot how I did it),
I locked fingers on the hands of that fella.
Yet, I felt that it’s weird,
Or rather, I’m afraid that that fella felt weird,
So I changed back into “normal friends hold hands”.

All the while, we rushed around and buy foods,
And bought a lot of ices.
Damn, I will never buy ices again!
It made me cough until I got sore throat again TwT
Grrr…

Anyway, it’s still a great experience for me.
Heheheh~
Feels like dating, somehow…

Maa, maa,
Iin jyanai?
Datte… Heheheh~
Ki ni shite nai yo ne, ano hito~
Wasshoi? X3

We stumbled into Kou and his nii-chan,
3 times, what the heck?
Are we that damn good luck to meet them =w=
Oh well…
We agreed to join them for eating,
It seemed that Shirly and Sean got a place for us too,
So we decided to meet them there.

Then, while eating, we’re in a big group.
Most of the ones we knew are there,
Like Alfred and the very prasan idiot (I wouldn’t say who…)
And we brought out everything that we bought and eat there.

What we brought?
Hmm… I’m not quite sure…
When we arrive back there,
I remembered that I ate the Yaki Soba (not really nice)…
Got ice kacang (what the, not even a Japanese food)…
Got a lot of breads… (Err… I’m not the one who brought it)
Got… Soya?
Hmm… Shirly and Sean weren’t eating…
Kou got his lovely unagi…
Then they get a bunch of 4 colored ices while we’re dancing…
Hmm…
Forgotten.
Before I went there, though…
I ate a grapes flavored ice cream (DAMN, IT’S NICE!!!),
I bought an onigiri (Jusco 牌),
A mushroom cheese sausage (Again, it’s DAMN NICE),
Soft Shell Crab Temaki (Mwahahahaha~ Finally I get to eat that!)…
And…
Hmm…
Don’t really remember…
But most of them are REALLY good.
Seriously.

It’s such a good day,
And that fella dragged me to go dancing in the center.
Complimented that I danced quite good too?
Yeah, I think so.

Anyway, we had lots of fun during the whole Bon Odori.
Until…



When we’re going back to the school.

Damn, there’s still people haven’t come up yet.
The 3 form 1 kids…
Geh, Yuki went down and search for them.
We waited for long, and found out that Yuki’s phone is IN THE BUS.
WHAT THE HECK?!?!
>w<
We changed the bus too,
Thanks to the bus A uncle said that he got second round.
Grrr…
So I grabbed my stuffs and her stuffs,
And went for the second bus.
I quickly rushed out and see whether she had came back for the phone,
But no.

Haiz.

I decided to rush to the stadium with Alfred and KKW.
I’m so worried about Yuki.
What if she suddenly fall down in the middle of the road?
GRAAAAAHHHHH!!!
I don’t want to think about it.

The two of them along with me is talking to me,
And suddenly the parent of one student called me,
And suddenly Amaya called me too,
They just barged me with questions and stuffs.
Then I just freaked out.
Shouting at them, shouting at my every words.
Too many things happened at once.
I can do nothing but shout to shut them up.

But the thing that freaked me out the most is…

I can talk very calmly towards the parent back.

Wow…
How did I do that?
I’m not sure…
Hmm…
Weird…

Anyway, after shouting, I went to the stadium.
And met Yuki along the way.
I told her where are the other 3.
And she just yelled.
Of course, not as kua cheong as mine.
I just hope that the 3 that witnessed my shouts won’t freaked out…
Haha.

We found the three, and quickly hurry back the bus.
And that time’s about 10 already.
Grrr…
But on the bus, we still had some funs.
Heheh~



Well, nothing much happened after that.
Though they’re still fun.
Especially all the times with that fella.
Heheh~
I just have so much fun.
Even when I arrived back home,
When Shirly is bathing (she stayed in my house for 2 days),
I called and talked so long with that fella.
Heheheh~

I just wished that I have another chance going out again…
With that fella…
Hmm…
Dekirukana…?

でも、
絶対忘れない。。。
この幸せの時間。。。

うん!

あたしと大好きの人と一緒の時間。

2 comments:

  1. hoho~
    dun forget wat u promised me ya! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya~ When the next time you come, you shall listen to a lot of good news from me~

    ReplyDelete