Monday, July 13, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 8 ::

Insert: Bravin' Bad Brew (Venus Versus Virus OP)

I'm energetic back for a while for now. Well, since Bravin' Bad Brew is there to sing for me~ Riryka is seriously a good singer!!! Mwahahahaha~~~ I'm lucky to download this single down!!! Gahahahahaha~~~

I don't really care about those beside me now. The best thing is all about this song!!! Hahaha!!! This song is just good!!! Especially the electric guitar's stopping during the chorus part. And the "Break my heart" part is very good!!! Anyway, this song is just GREAT!!!

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt5t1Qdq7xI)

Go and listen then you'll know what do I mean!!!



Oh, speaking of tired. Do you know what the hell happened?! Yesterday, I was phoning Yuki, then Tako-chan. It's like, almost 12a.m. I decided to sleep after that. Then... Some fucking idiot beside my house suddenly yelled out:
"Dui lei ma hai chao chi bai!!!"
*boom*
*dogs began to howl and bark*
What the-
Fine.
I tolerate.
I sleep.
Grrr...

Then... I'm asleep, but the next 5 minutes...
"Deng lei ge fai!!! @#$%^&*!!!!!!"
"Bowowowowow~~~"
*glass crash*
...
Okay.
Whatever.
Fine.
Suki ni shirou.
I'm continue sleeping.

Asleep for another 5 minutes...
*boom*
"@#$%^&*"
"Bowowowowowow~~~"
...
That's it.
I can't take it anymore.
My mind is half awake now.
But it wished to sleep.
So I try to sleep.

...
...
...
...
...
...
Can't sleep at all.

I get up, and walked to my phone...
I pressed one button...
I saw the time...
I yelled out:
"WHAT THE FUCK NTMDCBSHGD JUST GO DIE!!!
IT'S JUST FREAKING DAMN 3.35!!!!!!"

Yeah.
It's just FREAKING 3 something.
And the hell the guy was like kept on yelling at stuffs and stuffs and stuffs and stuffs and curses and break stuffs and...

THE DARN DOGS BARKED LIKE THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN!!!!!!

Go die man.
Just, go die.
Fuck it.

I hate those people.

And it's not the FREAKING first time.
It's like... SEVERAL TIMES AT NIGHT WHENEVER I'M PLAYING.
LISTENING TO MY NICE MUSIC.
AND THE DAMN IDIOTS JUST BARKED AND BANG THE WALL FOR NOTHING.

Hate them.
I really want to move out from this freaking place.
Seriously.
=w=



Oh ya, and you know what?
I think some pervert in front of me is taking pictures under the table.
Of what?
Haiz, you should know what perverts do.
Oh well.
Not like I really have anything to let that idiot see anyway.
Heh.

But seriously...
This place is CERTAINLY cold...
I really want to change...
Ya...
I'll change now.
Mmmm...



Samui...

No comments:

Post a Comment