Thursday, July 2, 2009

:: TAGGED Aries Part 9 ::

Rules and regulation of the tag

All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog. Write the names of 21 friends you can think of in your head. And then answer the questions. Say you're guessing if you don't know , but at least guess on all of them. After doing this, tag your unlucky friends to do the same.


The unlucky 21 are:

1. Kou
2. Gurei
3. Niro
4. Neko
5. Shireen
6. Cal
7. Alex
8. K2
9. Ben2
10. Cherry
11. Yuki
12. Jer
13. Titus
14. Sean
15. Yotsuba
16. Jaq
17. Shirly
18. Mike
19. Sora
20. Evon
21. Yvonn



1.How did you meet number 7? (Alex)
Same class


2.What would you do if you and 15 have never met? (Yotsuba)
I won't have a good life


3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? (Evon + Kou)
OMG... My eyes burn!!!


4. Have you seen 17 cry? (Shirly)
Yeah.


5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? (Neko + Jaq)
E-Eh...? You're asking me...? Err... I think so...? Ahahaha....


6. Do you think 11 is attractive? (Yuki)
Touzen da!!!


7. What's 2's favourite colour? (Gurei)
Colourful? Pink? Might be...


8. When was the last time you talked to 9? (Ben2)
Last Friday


9. What language does 8 speak? (K2)
Chinese, Malay, English, chaplang.


10. Who is 13 going out with? (Titus)
Eh...? I don't think he's in love with anything except for drama and books...


11. Would you ever date 17? (Shirly)
Well... Maybe... Hmm...


12.Where does 18 live? (Mike)
Ionno...


13. What is the best thing about 4? (Neko)
Err... She's tall? XD


14. What would you like to tell 10 right now? (Cherry)
Cherry, I'm kena NS too!!! WAAAAAH!!!!!!!


15. What's the best thing about 20? (Evon)
She lends me her notes and homeworks to copy~ XD
K la, she's childish and fun XXD


16. Have you ever kissed 2? (Gurei)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~


17. What is the best memory you have had of 5? (Shireen)
Hmm... I don't know... When she look up at me as a senior? XD


18. When is the next time you are going to see 4? (Neko)
Tomorrow.



19. How is 7 different from 6? (Alex and Cal)
He's a guy, he's a pure Malaysian, he's taller, he's... Not as good in singing... (Gomen Alex~)


20. Is 2 pretty? (Gurei)
Yeah, actually...


21. What was your 1st impression of 15? (Yotsuba)
Scary? Aneeki? Think so... (I forgot, it's like, 7 years ago...)


22. How did you meet 3? (Niro)
Same class


23. Is 5 your best friend? (Shireen)
Hmm... Not really...


24. Do you hate 12? (Jer)
Of course not! He's a good fella.


25. Have you seen 18 last month? (Mike)
Yeah.


26. When was the last time you saw 16? (Jaq)
Last Sunday


27. Have you been to 5's house? (Shireen)
No.


28. When is the next time you will see 10? (Cherry)
Dunno...


29. Are you close to 11? (Yuki)
Yeah, quite.


30. Have you been to movies with 4? (Neko)
No.


31. Have you gotten into trouble with 8? (K2)
I don't think so...


32. Would you give 19 a hug? (Sora)
Ya~


33. When have you lied to 3? (Niro)
Yeah, in a joking manner of course. I don't find why I should lie to him actually...


34. Is 11 good at socializing? (Yuki)
Err... Yeah. She's quite popular, actually, but she didn't notice that...


35. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9? (Ben2)
We have the same problem, and I can talk about that problem with him.


36. Has 21 met you parents? (Yvonn)
I think so...


37. How did you meet 11? (Yuki)
Through Yotsuba


38. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3? (Niro)
Ehh... I remember he hurt me, but I don't really hurt him. In fact, I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M ABLE TO DO THAT!!!


39. Do you live close to 7? (Alex)
Err... Don't think so...


40. What's 8's favourite food? (K2)
Not sure...


41. What kind of car does 1 have? (Kou)
HE HAD A CAR?!?! OMG!!!!!! XXD


42. Have you traveled anywhere with 9? (Ben2)
KLCC, if you consider that as "travel".


43. If you give 14 $100, What would he/she do with it? (Sean)
Err... Not sure... Buy something for me instead? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment