Sunday, December 13, 2009

:: TwT Aries Part 3 ::

Insert: SUPAAAAAAAAAA Mix (plenty songs blended together by ME!!! XD)

From now on. I shall officially hate the number "2". It sucks. Uhuh.

I shall never get a 012 again, for it had the number "2".
It ate my money like a tiger...
Damn.
Can you believe it???
One month, RM400+++!!!!
TwT
OMG...


So...
Now I have a new phone.
Sony Ericsson W595 (I think it's it...???)
White base, red lining.
Looks okay but...
I still prefer my last one.

At least the functions are MUCH BETTER than the old one.
At least I can write simple chinese with PINYIN.
At least I can plug my earplug with the standard HEAD!!!

Mwahahahaha~ (Eh???)




Haiz...
I wonder if the performance will go well...
The band was practiced so damn last minute...
The dance still 50% like that...
We don't even know where's our position!!!
God dammit... (This is so contagious... XD Kaichou-sama~)

Anyway, I shall work hard today!!!
I shall copy those GODDAMMIT stuffs into this stupid book.
And bring it tomorrow...
And DANCE THROUGH IT!!!
YAHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~



Needa work now.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~

2 comments: