Monday, December 14, 2009

:: RESET Aries ::

Insert: Reset (Okami theme song)

Ahh... Reset...
How much do I want to reset all those stuffs and events that happened in my life.

For example.
The day that I dropped my phone.
If I could reset the day, I can work through the day again with new knowledge.
And try a different path.

Another example.
The weeks that I'm suppose to have training in my house.
But at the end we end up playing and fooling around.
And nothing has been done.
Which I would hope that the things can go to my way.

And another.
The month that I had SPM.
If I could reset and study hardly.
Maybe I don't even need to worry about anything now.
Although I still haven't get the results yet.

And finally...
This year.
Where most of the events that changed my life.
Though not entirely, but played a big part of it.
Teaches me how to laugh, and how to cry.
How much can a heart be ached...
How much can a person be happy...
How much, how much, one can taste everything...
If I could reset again, and understood them more...
If I could reset again, and spend more time with them...
If I could reset again, and learnt to know them more...

And if I could...
Everything will be better...

But it doesn't, and we can't reset all those that we've done.

And seriously, if I could reset my life again.
I would reconsider my decisions to the right or wrong,
But also be much more straightforward to my emotions,
If you ARE going to die either way.
Do not fear, do not think, and do not hold back.
Just do what you want.
Just be what you are.

Maybe...

My life would be better.

Even just for one year...



And if I could...
Maybe I can get whatever that I wanted.
For a very long time...

Like...
Money.
Friends.
And maybe even love...

But it's never going to happen.



17 more days...

Until next year...

Maybe, I just don't have enough time that everyone thought that I had.
No, I really don't.
They would send me overseas.
And I will be apart with everything that I cherished for.

No.

They had tore me apart with the things that I owned.

For example:
My room.
My bed.
My everything that I own in this house.

And slowly...
My life will be taken too...
Gradually...
Bits by bits...

It's not really conscious.
But I can feel it.
Something IS changing behind the eyes.

And slowly...
I might not become myself too...
And I'm kinda afraid with that.



But nevertheless.
As the day I still own this name of mine.
I shall not change.

Until the day that everyone started to call me by "Josephine",
I shall not change.
I will still be "Ace".

Or maybe just "Zero", Rei.

And no, I will not love my own name.
Thanks much...
NOT.

Uhuh.



Maybe I should stop my ramblings until here then...?

No comments:

Post a Comment