Saturday, December 26, 2009

:: Crazy Chrismast Night ::

Insert: I Gotta Feeling (by Black Eyed Peas)

LOL.
Tonight's really a good night.
It was crazy.

AND BE GRATEFUL PEOPLE.
BECAUSE THIS IS FOR MEL.
I'M ACTUALLY UPLOADING SOME PICTURES.

Lol?
Not to mention, some videos too.
Though they're all very short. XD

Who's there?
Well...
Me...
Kou...
Yuki...
Esther...
Preety...
And at last, ADAM!!!!!! XD
LOL.
He came last minute.
Because he struggle with his problems 'till the end!!!
Good job soldier!
X3

So...
We have foods tonight. (Duh!)
And...
I ACTUALLY COOKED FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!!
OMGNWTFBBQKLCCWALIUEH!!!!!
XD
I made some spaghetti, the sos for the spaghetti, and salads.
Too bad I made too much and 90% of the salads are much a waste.
TwT
But at least those bacons are edible.
Phew...
Esther said that they're nice.
Lucky me???

During the makan time...
I'm not sure what brings up the topic.
Esther starting to said that she only liked 3 animes so far.
The first one is Paradise Kiss.
The next one is Ouran High School.
And then she and Yuki screamed together in "harmony".
Which we, the rest of the people, was scared of it.
OMG...
And then she said La Corda Doro Primo Casso
And then they scream again.
This time, insert earthquake.
THEY JUMPED.
For 5 minutes, I guess???
And Preet was like "Oh my gosh!!!"
And I can't stop laughing.
It's damn hilarious!!!!!!

Then.
They found themselves.
They're the other halves of each other.
I mean...
They're just so similar!!!
First, it's their hairstyle.
Esther had that one during her school time.
And Yuki will do the same if her fringe is longer.
AND THEY HAVE THE SAME LIKINGS!!!!!!
OAo
Okay, it freaks all of us out.
VERY MUCH.
Especially when they screamed and jumped...
OMG...
~m~
Scary man...

By the way, we danced Hare Hare Yukai tonight.
And the SUPAAAAAAAAAA Mix.
Which scared everyone.
Mwahahahaha~~~
Esther had it photo-taken.
XD

Anyway,
We had truth or dares tonight.
LOL???
And it's one of the craziest.
At first it's truth or dare...
And then it became DARE OR DARE.
LOL???

We placed the dares in the black bag.
And we picked a dare inside.
What's inside...
There's a lot.
TOO LOT.
LOL.
But some are missing, I wonder why...
Like...
Act like Mr. John...
Crossdressing...
Exchange clothes with each other...
Hmm...
Wonder where they went to...
=w=

I was dared to kiss someone's leg.
And...
The leg that was the "cleanest" that time was Esther's.
-m-
I will not forget how much geli that was...
And...
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~

Then...
Oh, note that they're not in order.
XD

Okay, then...
We have Nikki drinking a mysterious drink.
There's a lot of stuffs inside.
Peanut butter, 100+, cola, sprite, soya bean, tomato sos, chili sos...
I think there's more.
And the worst thing is...
Nikki said that it's not bad.
And licked the remaining peanut butter off the drink.
Eww......
~m~

Watch the below...




Oh,
We have Nikki doing dirty dance on the wall.
Eww, I know.
XD

Watch below...




And the bottle loves to spin to me or Liang.
LOL???
Or rather, it loves to spin to the person who's spinning the bottle.
Weird, I know...

Didn't record much.

But there's one very interesting one.
Right before Yuki went back, we dared her.
And we chose the dare for her.
And...
It ends up...
"Kiss the person of the same sex!"
LOL???
So...
Esther and Preety have left.
Leaving only Nikki, me, Kou and Adam.
So...
Kou and Adam are out, obviously.
Leaving me and Nikki.
Which one should she chose?
"Of course you la!" - by Nikki.
Huh, why???
"My face you see also know lar!!!"
Oh, okay, fine, whatever. (LOL my act is very good eh??? XD)
So...
Should I pose like Cactuar (see here) to let you kiss??? XD
LOL, I get one hit on the head. (Obviously??? =w=)
Then...
I was kissed on the forehead.
Yeah.
That's how easy it is.
LOL?
(Dammit, why not on other parts?!?! ROAR!!!!!! WAW)
Oh, it was picture taken.
But I forgot who's phone had it.
Hmm...
Whatever.
LOL? XD


Adam promoting his milo. Supposed to be "seductively". But... =w=

Nikki having the ribbon on the "boob". XD

Nikki putting the ribbon on the crotch. LOL~

Adam act like a retard. He always do. LOL?


If you noticed, there's two people in there.
And I know that you will not know who they are.
They're...
ESTHER AND YUKI!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!

Watch below...


Basically, that's the end of the night...
I guess???
But there's another party during the New Year.
Yay~
Gonna get sommore ideas on the DARE OR DARE.
Mwahahahaha~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment