Wednesday, December 2, 2009

: PINK DAY!!! Aries ::

Insert: Gee (by Girl's Generation)

You will NOT going to believe what I'm seeing today...

PINK.

Okay, not everything is pink. But still...

PINK.

It's like...

PINK!!!




First thing I saw that amused me, is a PINK WIRA.
It parked beside the mamak stall on the cross road.
I saw it from the toilet balcony in our school.
Well, I have exam anyway.

Then, I saw... what I saw?
Hmm... Can't remember...
I think is another pink clothing person?

Anyway, that's not the main point.

The worse part comes when we went to makan 1st time.

When we finished makan, suddenly we saw one VERY AMUSING sight...
A PINK CONSTRUCTION TRUCK.
OMG.
We laughed like hell when we saw that scene.
LOL!!!!!!

Then, when we come makan the second time.
One PINK MOTORCYCLE waiting for us.
With it's mistress, also in PINK.
Owo
I know.

Then, we sat down and makan.
Suddenly, we found out that the chicken rice shop aunty's wearing PINK.
Along with the commercial hanging on the ceiling.
One PINK fella inside that thing.
My god...

Oi, is today PINK DAY or what??? =w=

By the way, I should've take some pics...
Sad...



But seriously.
Lucky I'm not wearing pink...
Wait.
I AM wearing one now...
OAo




Shoot... =w=




Oh yeah! I'm so going to reccom this AWESOME video.



You should WATCH IT!!!
THIS THING IS DAMN HILARIOUS!!!!!!
And I'm not kidding, they're ALL Super Junior. Owo

No comments:

Post a Comment