Tuesday, December 1, 2009

:: TwT Aries Part 2? ::

Insert: Lost my pieces [Melancholic guitar version] (by Tommy heavenly6)

*cries*
I can't believe this...
Account is... SO DAMN HARD!!!
MY GODDESS!!!!!!
TwT
Those that I know is only...
The first question, and the fifth one.

The first question is Dokumen.
Of course I know.
I mean, everyone should know.
Right?

Then the fifth one,
Is Penyata Penyesuaian Bank.
I just read about it.
And thank GODDESS I read about it.
Arigato.

About the rest?
I think I failed myself.
TwT
Feel like dying...
*sob, sob, sob, and sobber*

Can't believe I'm ACTUALLY failing AK...
Okay.
Maybe not failing.
But I might not get an "A" for this...

(MV: Hey, at least you have passed!!!)

SO?!
I want an "A++++++"!!!!!!
(MV: =w= That doesn't exist, BABO.)

PS: Babo = Stupid in Korean.
PPS: Babo is the new wind. PH34R IT!!! XD

I don't care about pass or anything below A.
I.
WANT.
"A".
\w/



But...
This time, I really failed myself.
Just can't believe this...
Haiz...

I'm such a Babo... >w<
Gomen nasai AK!!! (v w v)
I failed you... TwT

And I feel ashamed to those who looked up on me in my AK!!!
I failed you all!!!
>w<



Gomen nasai.

No comments:

Post a Comment