Monday, December 7, 2009

:: JIYUUUUUUU DA!!!!!! Aries ::

Insert: Nobody (by Wonder Girls)

When I'm typing this, I'm currently in CC, 2.58p.m.
And someone else's playing this song on their computer.
NOTE: It's some Malay girls, and I dunno who they're. LOL~
And Kou and I were clapping along with the song.

"I want nobody nobody but you" *clap clap, points, clap*
"I want nobody nobody but you" *clap clap, points, clap*

It's so fun!!!
They're tables away from us, and yet we can play along with it.
It's stupid, somehow...

And retarded.

Because of the song haven't load finish yet,
The song keep on jamming half way.
So we're like, doing the dance, and stopped while the song jammed.
It look SOOOOOOO retarded. XD

"BABO!" X3



Anyway, today is the last paper.
Economy.
And...
I just hope that I didn't fail...
=w=

The 6th question is DAMN HARD!!!!!!
I don't care about it now.



Cuz...
NOW IS THE TIME TO RELAX AND PLAY~~~~~~

Tomorrow, I'm going out with Kou and Cal.
Yay~
We're going to have a total make over.
Top to toe.
I hope it's going to be okay...

Then...
9th, we going to buy clothes (mainly).



10th, 11th... =w=
Practicing dances for the Annual Dinner...

Oh yeah, I haven't talked about it yet~

We're going to perform 1 band song:
Don't Say 'Lazy' - K-On ED song
And 2 dances: SUPAAAAAAAA MIX
-Motteke! Sailor Fuku (Lucky Stars OP)
-Gee (SNSD/Girl's Generation)
-Sorry Sorry (Super Junior)
-Nobody (Wonder Girls)
And Hare Hare Yukai~~~ (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu ED)
Nyahaha~ \ ^w^ /



Originally, we want to do the "Julchin Note" version.
The Korean comedic TV show.

Where the Super Juniors act as pretty girls.
And "participate" in the "Miss Julchin".
It's so damn gay and funny~
So, we decided to act as them.

Kou = HEEsica
Me = Miss SHANGHE (Shanghai)
Meso = ANBA woman (forgot her name)
Lvy = CHINPAKU student (the 7th grade highschooler, wtv her name is...)
LOL~
You should see how Kou ACT as HEEsica!!!
Because...
HE DON'T EVEN NEED TO ACT!!!!!!
HE [[[IS]]] HEEsica!!!!!!

And I love that part...
"BABO!!!!!!"
The favorite and the new wind for now. XD
Kou: The new TREND la!!!
Okay lor, the new TREND!!!!!! XXD



Ehem. Continuing...
12th, morning practice dance...
Then band practice...
Then dance practice in my house again...
Then MAKAN!!!
My nephew's fullmoon.
=w=
Bah, who care's 'bout him.
I just want to MAKAN!!!!!! X3

13th will be the only day for full rest...
Although I hope I can stay in my room and sleep for the whole day that day...
-w-
Haiz...

And 14th, practice again...
Then 15th...

The day...

=w=
Haiyo~~~ Kancheong larrrr~~~
Now also haven't cool yet~~~ *w*



Whatever...
At least SPM is off...
And I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT FOR NOW~~~



Nyahahahaha~~~ X3X3

2 comments:

  1. WAH!! fin dy!?! omgggg i stil got ONE MORE DAYYYYYYY
    i can't wait for it to be overrrr xDxD

    ReplyDelete