Monday, December 14, 2009

:: 今日の Aries - 疲れた... ::

Insert: Sakura Biyori (by Hoshimura Mai)

Today...
Is a very tiring day...
No mee sedap...
Sad...
XD

Okay, that's a joke.
But I seriously fall in love with Mee SEDAP!!!!!!
It's not kidding, it's really SEDAP.
But you must buy the right brand.
Although I don't really know what's the brand...
But it's NEVER sotong.
NEVER.
No Takos.
It's bad.
The spices are BAD.
-w-

I'm serious.




So...
Today I arrived at Kou's at...
8 something?
And my mom INSISTED that he come down to fetch me.
Goddammit...
Can't believe she actually was afraid of him.
DUDE!!!
What is he and who is he?!
I know better than my mum.
HE WILL NEVER TOUCH GIRLS!!!!!!
XD
Only the same... *w*
Can't talk, sorry... XD



Anyways...

We chat junk there.
Instead of practicing...
And watched Okane ga Nai. X3

LOL?

Then...
Lvy came.
She was like "OMG" OAO
And INNOCENT (yes she is)
When she looked at 801 manga.
[[[Okane ga Nai]]]
LOL???
XD



Soon, it became fashion time.
Haiz.
And we wasted a lot of time commenting on the clothes.
When we decided to leave right after Kou bathed,
He suddenly decided that he would try on.
And Lvy joined him.
WTF...

Then...

I JOINED IN TOO!!! XD

Dude...
It was hectic...
And it dragged my time too...



12 something.
We FINALLY arrived at LM.
Went to McD and makan...
Man, I must be hungry.
In 5 minutes, I finished the McChicken...
Like it was just a piece of potato chip.

Ordered the apple pie too.
And it's okay.
And VERY HOT.

Near 1pm.
Went to Giant and buy the C2 Apple drink.
Man...
I'm just so addicted to this drink. XD
Or I'm addicted to apple???
?w?
Either way, that thing is really GOOD!!!!!! ^w^



Then, we went to Melody...
Going to practice our stuffs there...
Well, GOING, to.

And seriously, I HATE Yagami.
Except for his skill to make his own style of stuffs,
He basically can ruin one song.
SERIOUSLY.
=w=
And he doesn't have a real good attitude.
Bleh.
Hate it.

So...
We decided to cancel the damn band thing.
Just because of him.
But when Kou phoned to BC,
BC said that "Why cancel it?! It's a good song!!!"
Sounds like he wanted to play.

Okay then.
The band shall stay.
WITHOUT KEYBOARDIST.

Damn...
Keyboardist is such a headache... =w=
When you have a good one, it will be EXTREMELY good.
When you have a bad one, it will be EXTREMELY bad.

Haiz...



Basically, we didn't practice much about the band.
We just kept on dancing and dancing and dancing...
Until we went nuts with the dances XD

We began to add in our own stuffs...
Played with the moves...
And even dance the wrong parts!!!
@w@

Man...

Repeating one same song for hundredths of times...
IS NOT A GOOD THING.
Seriously...

You will get...
Not bored.
But MAJORLY RETARDED about the whole damn dance.

OMGNWTFBBQKLCCMLMGay...

Anyway, the whole thing is so DAMN RETARDED.

Damn!!!
Someone should really take a video of that thing...
XD



We practically danced until 5 something...
Then decided to cut off the SUPAAAA Mix...
Damn!
My blood and tears... TwT

Oh well.

But then, suddenly after dancing 100th times of Hare2.
We turned into that SUPAAAA Mix.
And suddenly...
With only 3 of us...
Meso, Kou, and I.
It turned out quite well.
Better than we were 5...
Good grief???

I wasn't sure about that then... 8w8
Anyways, we decided to dance it...
For the prom night...
With only 3 people.
Mwahaha?

Oh well...

Hope it's okay then...
But maybe I should just sing.
Mafan betul... =w=

Haiz...



After those tiring stuffs...
I need to carry my 3 big bags to Sakae Sushi.
My god...
Lucky Kou was there to help me out.

But...

GODDAMMIT!!!
IT'S RAINING FOR GODDESS SAKE!!!!
GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

=w=



Anyway, luckily after the very tiring "trip".
I have my SUSHI!!!
Nyahahaha~
Although...
I need to share with my FAMILY.
=w=
Greh...



So...
Basically, that's the end of my day for today.
Except that I just finished from packing up...
Leaving for Kuantan.
With Yuki.
=w=

Wonder will I be bored...
(Looks away to the sky...)
Haiz...

Oh well, at least I have my new phone with me.
And I have prepared some books.
Think I can survive for 4 days...

Wait.
Phone...
I NEED MY CHARGER!!!!!! OAO

Please remember to put it in tomorrow...
=w=
And My books...



Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment