Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sudden Inspiration...

Insert: I Gotta Feeling

Hey people, are you interested in any fanfictions? XD
And when I say fanfictions, it means ALL WORDS. (LOL)
And when I say fanfictions, it means ALL FICTIONAL (Duh), and ALL world settings are inside a specific world of an anime, manga or a game.
And when I say fanfictions... It could mean ANY POSSIBLITY.

You want to include yourself in also can. X3
Just finish the template and I'll see how. XD
But beware of any randomness........ *looks to the side*

Name: (The name of zee character)
Age: (Zee age of zee chara)
Gender: (Male, Female, SHEmale Owo)
Relationships You Wanted: (Straight, Yuri, Yaoi, wtv, Bi... Incest........... Owo)
Race: (Any race you can think of... NOT MALAY INDIAN CHINESE. I mean Elves, Orcs, Human, Ghost [WTF], etc. You can even put zombies in here XD)
Class: (Jobs classifications, like Warrior, Archer, Mage, Fighter, etc...)
Strength and Weakness: (What your chara do well and what your chara do bad...)
Appearance: (What's the body of your chara? The clothes it wears? Etc...)
Background Story: (Some of the biographies 'bout your charrie)
Personality: (What's zee personality of your chara?)
Others: (Any other infos you wanna add, add here...)

I will see where you place you into my fics...
Not all worlds can fit ya, you know? Owo
Unless you want to specify... And make it something I know. ^w^

Side Note: I'm just wanted to write some stuffs... X3 Don't mind the randomness...

2 comments:

  1. Name: Kou
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Relationships You Wanted: Yaoi
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Strength and Weakness: Major in healing and supporting skills.. Bad arg... x da...
    Appearance: Appearance is me lar.. u now me.. for the cloths arh.. Arr.. arr.. I will tell u through sms.. Haha..
    Background Story: U adjust la
    Personality: Jux follow de original
    Others: U adjust la.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I wan I wan!!!!!

    Name: Nikki
    Age: 18
    Gender: Female
    Relationships You Wanted: Straight
    Race: Siren
    Class: Magician
    Strength and Weakness: Major in fighting, healing and seducing XP, weakness is following orders and getting lost.....
    Appearance: What do you think of when u think of meh??? Red dress wit big bweebs!!! LOL
    Background Story: Anything you want
    Personality: Me la, horny, sexy (WTF),crazy and damn smart!!!
    Others: Whatever you can add la.....

    ReplyDelete