Saturday, January 2, 2010

Me want to sleep...

Seriously. I want to sleep.
I need sleeps.
But my mum just want me to get up early.

Damn it.

Maybe that's the reason why I don't feel like doing anything now.
My brain is out of function.
And so...

I NEED SLEEP FOR GODDAM SAKE!!!!!! *roars*

I don't mind working until the night, but seriously...
Give me at least 9 hours of sleeps.
I can skip the afternoon sleep.

So just let me sleep when I want to sleep at night.
DO NOT call me up unless it's 11a.m.
And no, I will not only wake up after that.
I will wake up BEFORE 11.30a.m.

And I promise that.

But it seemed not possible.
This damn new kiddo in the house made a big fuss out of everyone.
And my mom DEMANDED me to help.

What for?

You HAVE maids, right? Call them!
And I do not want to take care of the kiddo when he's crying.
Me hates baby that cries.
And me hates kiddos when they grew up and start to chew stuff.

Eww...

And seriously, I don't want to make anything worse for the baby.
Therefore I refuse to take care of him.
Just because I'm afraid that he'll cry.
And then my family would scold me.

So what for taking care of him?

(No, I'm not pushing away my responsiblities. ROAR!)



Anyway, I need some sleep here.
And I do not enjoy afternoon sleeps.
Because they cause me headache.

Greh... =w=




And seriously, let me decide on the changes of the room.
DON'T MAKE IT BLUE.
Make it something else... Yellow?
JUST DON'T MAKE IT BLUE.
BLUE!
BLUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
=w=

I dislike blues. Seriously.
And every friend of mine knows that. (I guess?)
I just don't mind blues.

BUT BLUE AS MY WALLPAPER?!

Seriously, I need to reconsider.

And I think I'll never been able to sleep if I'm facing blue wallpapers.
Gurh... Blues...
The color is odd.

I don't mind light blues though...

NOT AS WALLPAPER.



I want to sleep~
And if can, let me sleep eternally~
I just don't feel like doing anything right now~
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~
|(-w-)/
\(-w-)|
|(-w-)/
\(-w-)|
|(-w-)/
\(-w-)|
*flails the hands around the air...
sitting on the chair like an idiot*

*mumbles* Kabejji ume [Cabbage delicious]. *sleeps*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

No comments:

Post a Comment