Friday, January 8, 2010

The Japanese Club... and my own affairs.

Insert: Pearl Moon (by Koda Kumi)

You know what?
Japanese Club is going to be abolished.
And I'm sad.
Really sad.

Sad because I can't do ANYTHING to help out.

I tried to tell my mom about the problems,
But all the while, she said were:
"Move on. Stop dwelling on the past."

And Monday, as soon as I got back from Star,
My family (except my dad), were there.
Kou should know what happened.
And I do not want it to happen again...

So there, I must turn into a "Good Child".

Goodness. It was like HELL.
I regretted giving my sister my facebook.
And those aunties.
Argh...

Should've known this will happen.
I can't even SWEAR and CURSE in facebook now.
And she even start to talk bad about you people.
Damn, she even thought I'm into DRUGS.
OAo
And she started all those "As a girl, you must act like one."

But seriously,
I'M NOT A GIRL IN THE SOUL FOR GODDAMN SAKE!!!

And my new hairstyle seriously SUCKS.

Fuck it.
Fuck them.
Fuck.

Since I can only sweat in the blogs, I might as well swear as much as I could now. XD

So...
FICK DICH.
WTF?!?!?!

Oh yeah, I can't even say "WTF", by the way.

Seriously, WTF.



Anyway, back to the topic of Japanese club...

We, Kou + Yuki + I, worked SO HARD on this club.
To reopen it...
To make it popular...
And FINALLY able to have SOME members.

SOME.

But now, the club has been abolished.

Why?

I have some guesses.

1. No Advisory Teacher.
2. Not enough member.
3. Not popular.
4. Pn. Tee just feel like closing it up. (Uhuh... =w=)
5. It has too many problems.
6. Pn. Lim decided to let it abolished.

6 guesses.
But all 6 of them might be correct.
All of them have chances...

And seriously, these chances are BAD for us.

Argh!!! I just WISHED I could do something.
Not just... Dwelling on the past or something!
But I just want to, I have the urge to!
Because this is our blood and tears!
You can't just see it to fall, right?

Unless you're a cold-blooded creature.



Oh well.
Enough ramblings.
I know I have no chance for that.
So fine.

I will remember it, and that's the least I could do.
I shall tell all people what the club has been through.
Even if it's abolished, it will still be in our hearts.



I promise you, Nippon-Gakkai.

2 comments: