Friday, January 8, 2010

My head will Smash The Table...

Insert: 100% nai nai nai (Lucky Star, Hiiragi Kagami Image Song)

My head will surely smash the table...
If I haven't finish the 500 undang thingy by now...
And seriously, I LACK OF COMMON SENSE.
And Malay CONFUSES me.
And I HATE it.
Grrrrrr.......

Oh, finishing 500 undangs WASN'T easy.
It's not something you can finish in 2 hours.
And my sis said that it's so easy.
You can finish them in 1 hour.

OMG. Are you kidding me??????
For 50 questions, you need 45 mins to finish it.
See, even 50 quessys you need 45 mins to finish it.
This is 500 goddamn questions!
Although, some are REALLY easy.
Still, you CAN'T use 1 or 2 hours to finish it.

NO AND NEVER.

And DANG'IT, my brain fails me.
I'm just so BLUR about those...
Demerit points of breaking the rules...
So many typos in this book... (Owo)
And the WEIRDEST thing in this book, some answers are WRONG.
Yes. They're WRONG.

How can you study when the answers are wrong?
When all the questions that they will have on that day are ENTIRELY picked from this book?
Won't you feel UNEASY?
I mean, to choose the right answer, or choose the wrong answer that's correct in the book???

=w=

So many STUPID things in this book.
I've began to wonder about my own knowledge.
Whether it's correct, or not.

Stupid. Undang. Laws.
Stupid MALAYS and WHOEVER FUCKING IDIOT WHO TYPED THIS BOOK OUT.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment