Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:: @e@ Crazy Aries ::

Insert: Dancing in the Velvet Moon (Rosario + Vampire ED, by Mizuki Nana)

Today is the craziest and wildest day ever, in Leisure Mall.

Featuring...

~~~Kou-CHAN!!!~~~


Starting, we went to popular.
Kou is very EMO, saying that he would never do anything to hurt his ex...
Then...
"And I~ Will always love you~" [The final part, the best part. ]
Suddenly, the song just played at that very time.
We looked at each other, and laughed.
Wow, how good is the timing?

Next...
We enter popular...
We encounter some several weir-
Okay, not really weird, but...
Funny, language books.
How funny?

Kou took one Japanese dictionary, and starting to talk.
Weird stuffs from the dictionary.
Like...
Stuffs from K-On.
"Shi'ne!"
"Kibishii~"
And...
"Matte kudasai~"
"Oshiri ga itai~"

Owo
I know.

Then...
I saw a Korean book, and a German book.
I started to speak.
And they're just so weird.
"Bak-song-jong (don't ask me what is that)"
"Wie-geht-es-dir"
It's not the words that's weird, but the pronunciation.
I just don't have that slang!

After that...
We found the Hindu/Tamil book.
Kou started to talk Hindu.
"Adelingporengay (again, don't ask)"
"Vanakam"
We speak like idiots.

But it's not as fun as the Cantonese book.
You know what is "bus" in Cantonese right?
How about "bus driver"?
I tell you, the 拼音 (pinyin) in the book is hilarious.
Bus driver 巴士机 = Baa-Si-Gay
Yes, there's a "Gay" there.
And what's more hilarious?
There're a lot of "gays" inside the book.
I just wonder who did those pinyin for the book.
Stupid punya...

Not to mention, the Mandarin book.
There're a lot of mandarin words inside (duh!).
And we speak them all.

Accordingly words by words, phrase by phrase.

Kou: 我想~ (Dreamily)
Me: 我不想。。。 (Gloomly)
Kou: 萝卜腿! (A really thick legs crossby XD)
Me: 三八! (And those legs passed by again XXD)
Kou: 谁放屁?
Me: 就是你!

OMG, I tell you, this is just hilarious!
This is not the end.
There's more than this.
But I just forgot most of it.
X3



If this is not crazy enough...
I'll tell you about our Giant adventure.

We came down from the escalator...
I just want to comment about how many bags there are on the counter...
Then one woman's bag banged towards my stomach.
Ouch.
It hurts.
But it's funny!
LOL!!!
So hard la the bag, what's inside oh?
We kept on laughing, and comment on the bags in front of the counter.
And...
Suddenly we called those bags "pets".
WTF?!

Where did that come from?
Don't ask me.

Next, we entered Giant...
Wandering randomly...
And then...
Kou started to dance!
Hare Hare Yukai?
No.
It's Jolin Chai's 舞娘!
My god!
And he say it's from Rainne Yang's 任意门!
OMG, his memory got problem XD

Then...
We started to take the items in Giant...
AND DANCED WITH IT!!!
OMG.
You should've been there and see it all...
First, Kou started to push those items with his Hare2 moves.
Then he took two big oil containers and dancing Hare Hare Yukai.
Then he took two packets of paper plates and cover his "boobs".
Which I then use it to dance 舞娘.

But he's worse.
He started to take the juices and dance 舞娘 (the chorus part) with it.
And say...
"Please buy XXX brand chocolate~ They're very good~"
While dancing, and promoting at the same time.
Damn it's just hilarious!
I wish I can record it down!!! XD



Haiz.
We just do a lot of stupid stuffs today.
So fun that I could laugh until I baring lantai.
Hahaha~
Best day, seriously!!!

Final words...
I wish...
That all people can be as crazy as us!!!
Another day like this would come again!!!

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment