Wednesday, October 21, 2009

:: ^wT Aries ::

Insert: This Love (Blood+ ED, by Angela Aki)

Finally...

I've waited for almost half a year...

And finally...



MY INTERNET HAD GONE BACK TO USUAL!!!

I CAN FINALLY GO BLOGGER AND FACEBOOK!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA~~~



But today is almost a bad day for me...
Haha.
Lucky for me, everything just returned normal somehow.
Except for one though.
No.
I don't think that will ever went back to usual anymore.
I mean...

Haiz.

I've been feeling pain in my heart since I'm in the school.
Until now...
It's still hurting me.

Why can't I just stop this?

Oh well, it's not like there's still any hope for me anyway.
Maybe it's really time for me to let go this string that I'm gripping on...

But still...

Haiz.

Oh well.

I'll see how later. Perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment