Monday, October 12, 2009

:: TwT Aries ::

55555~ My pendrive is gone~~~ My money is flying away~~~ 55555~~~ TwT

Haiz. I use too much money on so-called useless items... Let's see... In the past few months, I used up...

About RM300 for manga/anime stuffs...
About RM300 for the club coat (so-called)...
About RM300 for 1 Terrabyte Samsung Hardrive...
About RM100 for PS stuffs...
About RM100 for random stuffs...

OMG, I just used up my 4 months allowance... =w= I can't believe I'm that... spendable... O0O



Speak of spendable. Do you know about Romance of Three Kingdom? Where the Liu Bei, Cao Cao, and Sun Quan had wars? I'm wondering, what makes them so genderswappable. They appear as females in Ikki-Tousen, Koihime Musou, and even in people's fanarts... And they're gorgeous!!! Owo That's the most intriguing thing... Weird...



Haiz. After the loss of my pendrive, I'm so sad...
Why?
BECAUSE ALL THOSE IMAGES I COLLECTED ARE ALL INSIDE!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *screams and runs around*

What?
Not important stuff?!
You are so wrong!!!
This is the most important stuff for me, okay?
Well, aside from songs, that is... XD



Maa, nandemo ii ya~

At least now that I have the alnew Terrabyte hardrive...
I CAN CONTINUE MY UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA~~~
And surely, one day...
I SHALL SURPASS ADAM!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA~~~

And with that, I don't need to delete my precious songs~~~
Yay~~~
And of course, continue downloading my unlimited songs~~~
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment