Monday, October 5, 2009

:: 疲れたAries Part 8 ::

Insert: Crushcrushcrush (Paramore)

Oh yes, I'm in love with Paramore now~~~ I love the drums~~~ Nyaaaaa~~~



A lot of stuffs happened lately, and I'm very frustrated and tired about all of them. School, family, friends, clubs... and most importantly, relationship. And of course, do not forget about facebook. XD

Haiz.
I still need to finish my project...
Haiz.
I still need to do clean out my room and move into my sis' house.
Haiz.
I still need to care about my friends without neglecting another.
Haiz.
I still need to complete all the files...
Haiz.
I still dunno what to do with myself...
Haiz.
I still can't log into facebook. =w=

Okay, the last one is obviously a joke.
What, I can't make a joke?
I'm just too stressed out, 'kay?

Haiz...

Not sure how many time I sighed.
But I still haven't finish sighing yet...

Haiz......



Seriously, I need to rest...
Holiday, please?
Oh, even holiday I need to work on those stuffs.





Haiz.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment