Friday, November 20, 2009

:: 多いさしぶりですだ!Aries ::

Insert: Saikyou Pare Parade (Suzumiya Haruhi... song? XD Forgot from which album. Lalala~)

Today is the end of EST...
No, not yet SPM.
And...
I found out that I'm really carefree about SPM here...

I JUST CAN'T TREAT IT AS A REAL EXAM!!!
I JUST KEPT ON TREAT IT AS NORMAL EXAM!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO~~~

>w<

I know.
Retarded.
But who cares~
I'm happy here~
Nyahahahaha~~~




Okay.
I am retard.
Acknowledged.



Well... Many happened these days and the yadda-yadda-yadda...
The most frustrating thing that happened to me now is that...

My nephew is born!
Yes?
No?
Happy?
Sad?
Not sure...

But it's sure a HUGE problem for me.

You see.
Because of the baby,
Everyone changed their places of sleep.

I'm taking the living room for the past 3 days.
Reason?
My parents are sleeping in MY ROOM.
I mean...
WHO WANTS TO SHARE A ROOM WITH THEM?!?!
SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!
>w<

No, and no way I'm going to do that.

And so...
I end up staying in the living room.
Nyahaha~

It wasn't that bad, I had to admit.
Better than sleeping with them, that is. =w=

Oh, and you know when the baby is brought to the house?
Right before the first day of my PRECIOUS SPM.
Nya.

It sucks.
Really.
Not because that he's noisy.
It's because we need to change our usual places for sleep.

Jeeeeeeeeee~~~

And from now on until they renovate the house,
I need to sleep with my bro.
>w<
I so do not like it.

Datte... Otoko da... >w>
If it's Kou, it's different.
But this is my brother.
So...
=w=
Haiz...



Whatever!
I'm going to have fun here!
Screw SPM! OAo
Okay, maybe not.
But now...
Just let me have some fun...

Eheheh~
I DID have fun with...
あたしのご主人様~
Maa... Although I'm the only one having fun though.
At least I think so.
>w<

Whatever~~~
I'm going to play the whole day night~~~
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment