Tuesday, September 15, 2009

:: 気持ち最大悪いAries Part 6 ::

It’s just the next day.
The fuckers are telling me the same thing.
AGAIN.

WTF?!

There’s a reason I say that “I know”.
There’s a reason I say repeat the same 2 words.
Because I’ve already known.
So don’t even start to say a thing.
Don’t even try to repeat what you’re going to say.
There’re all in my mind.
I’ve known what you’re going to say.
So save your energy, never say it out.

Because I don’t want to listen a damn thing that you’re going to say.

And that, ruined my mood.

I wanted to watch TV.
But since they talked as if they’re so great.
Fine, let them play mah-joung there.
I go up.
I go post this thing in my blog.
Unleash my emotions and let them go wild.

I’m on the edge now.
But you will never know.


Until I scream it out loud.
In your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment