Tuesday, September 15, 2009

:: ドキドキしちゃう Aries Part 13 ::

Insert: 我可以抱你嗎 (by A-Mei)

I don’t get it.
I just don’t get it.
Why are you so cold?
Why do you looked like as if you dislike me?

I’m not sure.
I’m unconfirmed.
I’ve done so much thinking that I just don’t get it.

Just… Why…?

Is it just because of exam?
Or there are other reasons that you couldn’t say to me?
I just wanted to know, what is really wrong?

Is it my fault? Or other stuffs?
Is it personal? Or it’s work?
If it’s my fault, I will try to not do it again.
If it’s not my fault, I wish I could help you.



My heart is slowly being torn into pieces by your attitudes.
I just couldn’t understand.
I nearly show my true emotions to my friends,
When I shouldn’t, because it’s just not me if I’m like that.
And they thought I’m angry of them.

Although, yes,
I’m kinda angry if they’re trying to play me now.
But, it’s just not normal for me to just be angry like that.



“不勉強你再為了我 心不在 留不留都是痛”



Haiz…
I’m just so afraid…
If you’re just playing with me…
If you do not see me as a lover…
Just a normal person, or even a stranger.

But I’m utmost afraid…



If you hate me.



But if you really hate me, I can do nothing about it, right?
There’s no way to tell you to not hate me.
Even I’m not that afraid if you’re not really in love with me.
I mean…

Being hate by your loved one,
Is the most painful thing in the world…
Right?

I don’t even care about whether I could understand you 100% now.
I just want you to tell me, whether you hate me or not.
Although, you did say that you do not hate me.
I’m quite happy by that.
But…

I’m just scared…
That you will someday…



So… Can you tell me?
The reasons that you act like this towards me?

Just…

Why…?

“你也不得已 我會笑笑的離去”

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly my feeling.
    To someone.
    100%~
    And what I want to ask,
    Do you hate me?

    ReplyDelete