Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The End...

Insert: Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki (by Choucho)

Hajimete no kissu wa, namida no aji ga shita...

It has already reached 100 posts. I'm rather impressive, to be honest. Never thought that these feelings are conjure into such huge posts and being posted up for like, 100 times throughout... how many years? Or just one single year? I wasn't sure about it.

Marude dorama mitai na koi...

And so, I'm thinking that I should close this down right now, and open a new one... though I DID opened a new one already. I will post the updates of the new one in FB from time to time. Though I won't delete all the files or posts that's writting within this blog, I won't start updating it again.

Miagaratta you ni Hassha no BERU ga natta.

Also, this feeling and this secret should come to an end. I shall no longer held my feelings and secret any longer. I'm going to toss them out, and die along with this blog. Whether it's a good thing, or not, it doesn't matter much to me anymore.
Tsunagaritai... Dore hodo negatta darou?


Anyway, treat this as a new beginning for me then. What happened last year is all over.

Ikanakucha, sonna no wakatteru...

Goodbye blog. Goodbye the confused me. Goodbye to all the readers that either comment and lurks around. Thanks for all the support and time you gave to me this past year.

Arigatou, sayonara, setsunai kataomoi...

Henkamukyuu no Aries. Sign out.

No comments:

Post a Comment