Thursday, November 18, 2010

100th Entry? 8D

Insert Playlist: Durarara!!

Wow, such a looooooong while since I've written anything in this blog. Heh, I guess I must've been being lazy for too much times PX

What inspired (or reminded) me to write this right now, is nothing than a tagged post in FB. Meh, I've been indulged to FB too much .w. Feel so sorry for myself PX

Anyway, from THIS DAY onwards... (30days to CF! Hurray~ 8D) I shall be keeping fit to EXTREME MEASURES until the day of CF... okay, maybe until Kou's birthday. But right now, I'm not going to take any sweet stuffs (fresh fruits aside), fat-stuffs (cheese, you can die), and... well, snacks and everything. And currently, I'm resuming (finally) my DDR (though I regretted in deleting the previous file accidentally... OTL)

Hopefully, seriously I PRAY TO GOD (Namo Amitabha... *prays*), that I WILL erase this round thing that's suppose to by my stomach right now, and renew my glory of my SEME face!!! *roars*

Kou... I hate myself for unable to resist you... I've said that once and I shall say that again. The places you bring me go are just... MMMMGH~ Delicious... *drools* But that's gonna stop! I'm not going to eat... until I erase this huge ball of mine here! GRAAAAAAH!!!

==========

*cough* That aside... The real purpose of me being here, is because of that tag.

*sigh* To be honest, I've never thought that I need to choose one day to be relieved. And of course, it's none other than that day... the day that did not exist in this blog (It's a secret, until now, shh XP)

And to find THAT DAY, I went through every single password for my diary (damn, I tried everything but nothing), until the very, VERY, exotic (kinda) password came towards me, and I was like "OHHHH YESSSSSS!!!"

Then, I began to reread parts that I wrote.

AND I LAUGHED.
1. ZOMG, I CALLED MYSELF A HOT CHICK?!?!?! AM I SERIOUS?!?! ROFLMAO!!!!!!
2. LOLOLOL! That fella's so TSUNTSUN!!! XDDD
3. "Thank you Thomas! Thank you Thomas! Thank you Thomas!" - by an uncle who did a ceramah last year

And I regretted.
1. A lot about that fella, of course.
2. I BROKE THE DAMN WINE!!! RM62+++!!! WTFFFFF
3. The last day that I wrote in my diary...

Of how STUPID I am, and of course, all the good memories that all of us can retain.

But not anymore.

==========

Finally, after I've gone through 90% of the diary, finally I found it. Yes, there it is... 14th of August. I can still remember that it's around the time of H1N1 LOLOLOL PX

Then, the next entry and the last one, is the end of my whole diary of 2009. I guess I just don't have the feel to write it anymore - or at least, it doesn't felt to be interesting and secretive to be put into the diary anymore. Heh, my life is sure sad, eh?

I feel so happy, when I remembered what happened those good days.
I feel so regretful, when I review my own stupid mistakes in both friendship and love-ship (LOL)
I feel so sad, about those bad things in my diary...

And... well, I don't wish to take it out the second time around this year, unless there's an important event. And 2009 is already ended. This is 2010, and there's no secret to be hidden anymore. Or at least, not that much that I need to hide it up to my own anymore.

I am, a free man- I mean, GURL! PX

==========

And since I'm over 2009, I might want to recall about what happened this year (until today, of course) Of course, I shall only be talking about the big stuffs.



PLKN

3 months in Kem Princess Haliza. Bad things happened much during these times. But I don't really regret in going in. Well, at least I've seen things, though they're bad. And I actually learned something... little, things. And if you're on the positive side, you actually learn something from their classes, and the marchings. But then, I'm on the wrong side, and I can only see bad stuffs in the camp. Guess I'm just so bad luck eh?

1. Didn't get to shoot real bullets and know my aim.
2. Being in the worst company, and dorm.
3. Meet good friends only the last two weeks, and didn't get enough time to spend with them.

Hell yeah, I'm sad.



Hokkaido

Second time to Japan, and not my favorite place at all. Why? It's so DAMN cold, and it only gone better during summer. *sigh* Oh well, at least their foods there still nice =3

It was, have to say, an enjoyable journey... if my families ain't there, it'll be PERFECT.

I've been to Japan twice, and I have to say I love it MORE. And I wish to go there again... and again, and again...

My next stop: Kyoto! (At least my family will bring me there? Who knows)
My most-wanted stop: AKIHABARA!!!!!!! (My family will NEVER bring me there =w=)



Learning stuffs

Beginning August, I've been learning drumming and vocals. And initially, dancing, but sadly the dancing teacher wasn't good enough to teach properly (and she's always late). Of course, I got my license to drive as well! Good stuff eh? 8D

Drumming: Being August as Grade 1, currently (November) Grade 5? (Wow, I'mma skipping REAL fast? Owo)
Vocals: Going into themes... And I DO learn a lot from here =3 (Hell, my teacher's a real artiste okay?)
Dancing: Only for one month - not really, just 2 weeks. The first month, she only came for twice, and she skipped for the other two times. I found that it's not a good thing, and her teaching skill is not that good as well (some others are complaining too). I guess cheap teachers doesn't make any good, eh?
Drive: Got my P in August, driving for 2 (3) months, and... well, I can say I scratched my beige Wira on the right side until it's... well, I can say it's very sad. .w. W-well! At least I maintained the left side clean! 8D (Meaning, I will let myself die first before my passengers! PX)



Cosplay event

My first ever Cosplay event: Animangaki. It's held in Sunway College. I must say, the experience... is very new to me. And ZOMG, my first time wearing a TRUE heels! 8D And first time wearing lenses to an event. Though... Well, I took them off halfway PX (Can't hold the lenses any longer @w@)

From this, I also met a lot of people: Reina/Luka-nii/IZAYAAAAAA/Sebas-chan (Walao, so many nicknames Owo), Louise/LuLu?, Hikari/Vanessa, Allysa/Alli, Sherly, and... more. But I don't really remember the names =w=

And so, I cos as... well, my original character. WAS going to cos as Ritsu (ED version), but I didn't have the headband, so I abandoned that idea. Thank god Kou was there to help me out (he's now my unofficial butler 8D) for everything, I get to cos as this... Vampire-kinda-character. And thanks to Mel for introducing Anatomi to me, I'm able to cos as this =3

Kou is cossing as, VERY, OBVIOUSLY, L. From Death Note.
Yuki's cossing as Vocaloid Luka - which, well, the original Luka is Reina (everything about the current Luka that Yuki's cossing is Reina's too).
Luka's cossing as both Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji) and Izaya (DRRR??? Or KHR? Wasn't sure... Forgot PX). DAMN, S/HE'S HAWT!!!

The rest, I'm not going to say, because I'm not really sure @w@

Anyway, that day... is FUN. Why?

- S C A N D A L I C I O U S -

I can only say that word *loves*

Okay, literally, we took a lot of Scandal pictures - L x Izaya, L x Luka, Izaya x Luka, L x Izaya x Luka... WHAT ELSE?!?! Oh, I know... Sherly x L x Izaya x Luka. I'm, almost, squealing the whole day, holding Reina/Izaya's camera and SNAPSNAPSNAPSNAPSNAPSNAP...

Sad case, the camera files cannot be read.

I nearly CRIED!!!
ZOMG, all the BEST pictures are IN. THERE!!!
/(QAQ)\ Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

Oh well, it nonetheless, a good day to be remembered =3



Yuki's Birthday

I + Kou + Luka-nii had already been planning for this for more than a month (I guess). We plan to give her a surprise party (kinda), and Kou even planned to bake a cake!

However, there's some sad cases here:
1. We forgot to buy the mango paste.
2. We forgot to buy double wipcream (sp?)
3. Kou had some SRSBZN with his family right before THAT very day, when he's baking the cake.
4. The cake literally failed. =w=
5. When we already decided on how to surprise Yuki, Yuki break (somehow) the surprise by appearing right in front of the elevator as she's going to throw some trashes.

Happy cases:
1. The cake... is at least still edible PX
2. Yuki's VERY SURPRISE and became VERY (yes, VERY) TsunTsun at our appearance 8D
3. Good foods from Pizza Hut (despise the... news. Y'know.)
4. Good time with the four of us.
5. No strangers barging in 8D

That sums all, I guess =3



17th November

Yes, it was... yesterday. And so, the memory is FRESH.

Morning: Went to Puduraya for the Tailor shop. SOOOOO damn worried that the shop didn't open, but it did - 12p.m. =w= We arrive at 11p.m. (LOL). And so, Kou brought me to good foods 8D Thank him for the pandan thingy and the delicious Green-Bean-Noodle thingy.

Afternoon: We meet up with the Tailor thingy, and began to "negotiate". WOW, it's SO damn CHEAP! For the blazer + the skirt (folded, Japanese style), one set of them is RM315! ZOMG!!! And you know what? When we asked about the prices back in Sg. Wang - for ONLY the blazer - they rated from RM400 and UP! Until we found one shop of RM1k!!! Freaking... And so, without hesitation, we agreed and made it. And... MY GOSH! Kou, you are... ARGH! I'm envious. *rolls eyes* Fine. I'm not gonna talk about how skinny you are! Hmph! (Even Luka's jealous about his body...)

Evening:
Meet up with Nic + Gracious in LM. Nic dress up normally. But... My gosh, Grace, you dress like a MOTHER. OAO The first comment we said to her as soon as we see her moving down from the elevator (so not Love Story - with elevator and that outfit PX)

We began our plans to smuggle foods into the cinema. First - Subway. I shared a meatball sandwich (sorry, forgot the name, but it was good) with Kou, and the other two had the same thingy. Funny thing is... Grace, are you serious that you wanna put ALLLLLLL sauces into your little sandwich?! Owo

Next stop - 1901. I shared the same hotdog thingy with Kou, and MY GOSH, it's DELICIOUS! The sauces are MMMMMGH~ But of course, I only ate it during cinema time. Grace... You said you don't wanna drink my juice, and you DRANK it. What the... XDDD

We crapped a lot in 1901, until it's the time for the movie. Guess what we're watching today? It's...

~ Harreh Pottah an' zee Deafly Hellos Part Uno

*cough* Sorry, it's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One. Can't help but wanted to play on the names a bit PX Anyway, IT'S A GREAT SHOW! Good parts in the show:

1. Harry and Hermoine are NEEKID and making out.
2. Bellatrix on Hermoine... looks WRONG.
3. You-Know-Who is so close to the dead-headmaster as if he's trying to kiss him.
4. "William, don't look at me right now. I look ugly" ~ by Fluer, when (s)he's undressing the bra.
5. Ginny is asking Harry to zip the dress... and make out! 8D
6. "Ron, you don't have a wife" ~ by Harry when they're sneaking into the Ministry.
7. Hermoine's eyebrow actions... when Ron is talking.
8. "Dobby... is a free elf!" ~ by Dobby. Ah, I love that scene... and it was sad that Dobby died. I nearly cried. ;w;
9. "Luna? *nods* Luna." ~ by the Trio when they arrive at Lovegood odd "house".
10. And more parts, where I clapped my hands and laughed around. I guess only those that knows English READ GOOD can understand the jokes in the movie Owo

ROFLMAO! The whole show, aside from not-really-horrible-shocks, is HILARIOUS! XDDDDD I don't mind watching the whole thing again *loves* And I suuuure hope that the Part Two can come out sooooon. (I know it's next year, but it doesn't hurt to wish for a lil', right? PX)

Oh, did I mention that I saw Esth0r here? 8D With her- I mean, HIS boy- I mean, GAYfriend.

Night:
And so, we went to Popular... and trailing Esth0r (Grace aside, she appeared at the end... from NOWHERE Owo). We act like spies and tried to snap pics of her and the boyfriend. It's so hilarious that we crawled (Yes, CRAWL) about half the Popular to evade her XDDD Nic's glasses hit my head (or vice versa) and it's so painful! (I can still feel it right now owO) Yet, IT'S FUNNY!!! XDDDDDDDDDD (Btw, sorry Nikki for the glasses. .w.)

At the end, she noticed me (exact word: MY BUTT) and started to walk here. We tried to run away, but too slow. PX LOLOLOL, it's just so hilarious! XD Another great experience. Just wish that Mel's here with us too =3

After the... LOLful incident, we went for BR and eat ICE-CREAMS! 8D It's pink day anyway, so there's discounts *loves* The ice-creams are FABULOUS, but sadly, we didn't call the person to change our cones into choco-cones. ;w; The choco-cones are just.... UGGGHHHH~~~ *loves* Must try this again... next year.

We crap a lot there, once again, until seven when we decided to makan. And where to makan?

Steamboat.

ZOMG, for the sake of just the steamboat... WE FIND PARKING LIKE... ARGH! Okay, it's my problem lar, I'm driving mah (They say the experience in my car is like a roller coaster, lololol) 8D Still bad in parking skills, lol. And so, after like, 10 minutes? 20 minutes? We finally parked the car, and went to makan steamboat.

Zoh-my-gosh. THERE'S CURRY FOR THE STEAMBOAT SOUP!!! 8DDDDDD Of course, we ordered that and along with the herbal one. The foods here are MARVELOUS, and so is the curry. The herbal one... meh. Okay okay lor.

We ordered drinks too: One carrot milk (DAMN. NICE), one lime-kinda-juice (NICE. TOO), and one HUMONGOUS apple juice (NICE. NICE.)

Suddenly, we realized one thing.

Sandwiches + Carrot milk + lime juice + apple juice + curry + ice-cream = STOMACH ACHE.

But who cares 8D

They're good foods, LOL! XDDD

And steamboat is NEVER been so fun before *loves*

It was the first time, and I guess there's going to be a second time... and MOAR. *lovesloves*



But it was also because of today my stomach turned ROUND.

/(OAO)\

Terror...

No comments:

Post a Comment